• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Shran's latest activity

• Shran
    Shran replied to the thread Repositioning Caliper on a 8.8.
    I think you could possibly turn the backing plate and caliper bracket and redrill the mounting holes on the axle housing. I don't think...
  • Shran
    Shran replied to the thread Papaw's BII.
    Nice! That's great news. I'd hate to be the guy who was working on that thing... I changed fluid on my M5OD last weekend and my shop...
  • Shran
    Shran replied to the thread message from ammo maker......
    H.R. 127: To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the...
  • Shran
    Looks to me like your hoses are leaking, rather than the cooler...wow those are crusty. You could just have new hoses made and use a...
  • Shran
    Shran replied to the thread a4ld fluid capacity.
    3 quarts sounds about right for a simple drain/refill on a transmission that previous had the right amount of fluid in it. There is no...
  • Shran
    Shran replied to the thread New ecm problems.
    Common issue that I've run into is the two little wires that are supposed to be attached to the negative battery terminal, in addition...
  • Shran
    Update: I changed the fluid yesterday at 1000ish miles. Had some random mixture of various ATFs in it before for break in. There was...
  • Shran
    Shran replied to the thread Duratec/M5OD bellhousing bolts.
    I split your post from the one you had in my pops out of gear thread. Sorry, I didn't see it sooner but it will get more exposure by...
  • Shran
    Well all I am back. I promised to report back after driving. First the alignment pin was never found. Either the hole goes ex nowhere or...
  • Shran
    Looks to me like the original one was an FM-132. I'm not super familiar with 2wd transmissions but as long as they are the same length...
  • Shran
    Shran reacted to BlackBII's post in the thread BlackBII's white ranger with Love Love.
    Correct, the box is 28 years old! The Rubitreks have been great, honestly. Quiet on the highway and excellent in the rain and snow...
  • Shran
    Shran reacted to 19Walt93's post in the thread My new house with Like Like.
    If you're raising the roof anyway think hard about going tall enough for a lift. I added the 3rd stall about 15 years ago and didn't...
  • Shran
    Shran replied to the thread My new house.
    The Mexicans up here seem to be into logging, roofing or putting up carports. Can't comment on their tree cutting skills, they can whip...
  • Shran
    I would. Rarely have I torn into a driveshaft and found only one bad joint... usually they've all got at least one bad cap. U-joints...
  • Shran
    Dana/Spicer 15153X u-joints for the front shaft Dana/Spicer 25443X u-joints for the rear shaft I don't run anything less than...