• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Shran's latest activity

• Shran
    Shran replied to the thread 2.9 ranger runs terrible.
    Well that's not ideal... does it run with the relays swapped? I have had plenty of those go bad, usually they get wet and everything...
  • Shran
    Shran reacted to PlumCrazy's post in the thread PlumCrazy's Build with Love Love.
    Snagged a some 2.3T stuff a few weeks ago. Two complete long blocks w/ turbo , three 2.3T short blocls and heads, freshly built stock...
  • Shran
    Shran replied to the thread 2.9 ranger runs terrible.
    Backfires through the exhaust or through the intake? Lots of things can cause that - timing issues, damaged valve(s), lean condition...
  • Shran
    Shran replied to the thread 2001 3.0 manual trans parts please.
    In a run low on fluid scenario I would expect to find some carnage. The fact that it spins gives some a tiny bit of hope... but I have...
  • Shran
    My welds arent near perfect but good enough for the life span of these $99 eBay stainless try-y headers for a 65-66 Mustang. I’m...
  • Shran
    Been a while since I've been inside one of these transfer cases but I do believe you are right that it is a regular ball bearing as...
  • Shran
    Interior parts will be your biggest challenge. Small things like shifter boots, trim around the seats, the trim right next to the seats...
  • Shran
    Shran replied to the thread New tools you've bought recently?.
    Pawn shop scores from the last 7 days: Milwaukee M18 Hatchet chainsaw SDS chisel for my hammer drill Brand new Craftsman 1/2" deep SAE...
  • Shran
    Shran reacted to kodogtwh's post in the thread Upgraded head hardware (FOUND!) with Like Like.
    reuseable.
  • Shran
    Shran replied to the thread Upgraded head hardware (FOUND!).
    Are those torque to yield or are they reusable?
  • Shran
    I have some other shop manuals & stuff that I can drop on my Google Drive in case you need them too. Main thing is just figuring out...
  • Shran
    Patience young grasshopper... this is not Facebook, we are not on here with answers 24/7 but I promise you, the answers you get will be...
  • Shran
    Shran reacted to rusty ol ranger's post in the thread Busted wires with Like Like.
    You were correct. I went to the u-pull and grabbed two of them...one off an 90 460 and another off a 95 3.0 (i know...blasphemy pulling...
  • Shran
    Shran replied to the thread 2.9L JBA Header Installation..
    Wouldn't hurt, I don't know if it's really necessary. All the bolts are relatively easy to get to from within the engine bay. Depends...
  • Shran
    Shran replied to the thread 2.9L JBA Header Installation..
    Shouldn’t be too bad, drivers side will be the worst. Hope no bolts break off in the heads- be very patient, use heat. Top side ones...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad