• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sfetter

1. sfetter

2.3L ('83-'97) Bucking, loss of power under load-solved

Thanks, that's all good to know. It's a new fuel pump (that's another story for another day, but we got several that were junk out of the box) but we'll look at that hose from the pickup to the pump. The round structure I mentioned is more of a well - roughly the diameter of the access hole in...
  2. sfetter

2.3L ('83-'97) Bucking, loss of power under load-solved

We've got a 91 2.3L that started pulling the same crap, just going uphill. Come to find out it doesn't do it when the fuel tank is full; starts doing it when we've burned it down by 4 or 5 gallons. So, suggest comparing full tank vs. 1/3 or 1/2 tank. Looking in the tank, there's a round...
  3. sfetter

Welcome Ram Mounts to the forum...

Two thoughts...looking at the Garmin site, supposedly those GPS units came with an AMPS pattern adapter and a 1" ball - that would let you connect it to the RAM "B" size hardware. And, if the GPS has bolt holes in the AMPS pattern (which most of them seem to these days) then the RAM bases would...
  4. sfetter

And I still sell a lot of that one, even though those vans have been out of production for quite a while.
  5. sfetter

No...my web site is a work "in progress" but slow progress. I also have an ebay store and most of what I have is on there but it's a daunting task. The ebay store is here: https://www.ebay.com/str/fetteraviationco I'm working on getting fetteraviation.com updated now; will send up a flare...
  6. sfetter

What model Garmin is it?
  7. sfetter

Yes...that's a good portion of what I do now. Here's a few samples...there's a whole bunch of holders for GPS, tablets and the like.
  8. sfetter

Here's the magnetic base...I've used these on our tractor for phone holders and drinkholders. You can also use just the round base as a drill-down plate. These take a double-socket arm (those come in different lengths) and then that goes to the tablet holder. What kind of tablet is it?
  9. sfetter

Ahhh, ok. Drill-down or magnetic for that...I'd probably opt for magnetic. Running out right now, be back.
  10. sfetter

Thanks...looks like a great place. I've not actually seen the inside of the new Bronco yet...if you want to shoot a photo of where you want to mount it I can offer some suggestions.
  11. sfetter

Here area a few samples...any holder can be mated with any attachment scheme - suction cup, drill-down, floor, etc. Holders are available for all smartphones, tablets, and so forth. We also have no-drill laptop mounts for Ford Rangers and full-size trucks, Excursion, Escape, and others.
  12. sfetter

I'm a factory authorized reseller for RAM mounting systems - everything to set up tablets, phones, action cameras, laptops, and more in your vehicle. It's a US-made product line with a pretty much bulletproof lifetime factory warranty on hard parts. We're new here, but will be adding samples...
  13. sfetter

Hello, new member checking in, 91 2.3L 2wd

I've been lurking here for several months, just joined a week or two back. I've got almost 30 years in auto parts and salvage behind me - spent time in new car dealers, parts stores, and junkyards. My son rescued this truck from the weeds about a year ago. An ECM got it running, and it's now...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad