• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Selluther1

1. I Need a Whole Parking Brake

Tell you what in that case I would be interested in that bracket of yours. As far as I know its only for the drivers side? I dont need one for the passenger side correct?
  2. I Need a Whole Parking Brake

Well the funny thing is that I actually swapped out the entire rear frame on my truck so its entirely apart check it out. I really appreciate the offer but Im not sure im going to put one back on at all, I havent been able to find the bracket anywhere so I was planning to put the springs back...
  3. I Need a Whole Parking Brake

That’s not a bad idea at all, I’m thinking I’ll get as many of the parts as I possibly can then just MacGyver the rest of it.
  4. I Need a Whole Parking Brake

Not a single clue as to why he would do it but its really screwing me and I was dumb enough not to check and even dumber to buy the truck. Heres a pic of the stuff I really need and really cant seem to find.
  5. I Need a Whole Parking Brake

I see so in that case I cant use any of these parts since only the adjuster fits an '02. I guess thats alright though since the cables are easy enough to buy anywhere I just need to track down these other components. And believe me I just replaced the rear frame so ive got some experience...
  6. I Need a Whole Parking Brake

Ahhh gotcha that makes sense and that wheel base number would be the "83 - 5 / 84" number I am seeing? I was afraid that I was going to have to go pickin to get that piece but thanks Im definitely going to start hunting around for some parts trucks, Id Imagine the year doesnt matter so much...
  7. I Need a Whole Parking Brake

Hi everyone, new to this site and really need some help. So I have an 02 crew cab 4x4 ranger and the last guy decided to remove the entire parking brake system. I have a working floor pedal but beyond that quite literally nothing. A guy sent me a link to LMC truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad