• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rusty ol ranger

1. rusty ol ranger

The autumn years of the ICE should be the golden years for the ICE.

I wont get on a plane and i prefer to be self reliant so i wouldnt pay to have something delivered if i can hook the trailer up and go get it myself i will. I get most people dont do that though. But....whats the payment on a 40,000 dollar EV? 400ish a month? Thats almost 5000 dollars a year...
  2. rusty ol ranger

I get all that. But my vehicle is ready to go every morning to. I spend 5-10 min (yes ive timed it) getting gas once a week generally....unless im going on a trip. My fuel bill even at these prices is about 35/week. It takes me 30 minutes every 3 months to change the oil at a cost of about 40...
  3. rusty ol ranger

Nah i do pay attention, but i also run the same places in those states so maybe it is the parts of the states im in...which is also possible. I do tend to see the most between ft wayne and anderson IN. I just really, really doubt theyll ever get over 50% market share regardless of how fast it...
  4. rusty ol ranger

Im just going off what i observe while im out and about. I spend 6 days a week traveling various areas through out the MI/OH/IN tri state and i do pay very close attention....and i see very, very, very few EV's around. I mean like....could count on 2 hands per month. Plus how many of those EV...
  5. rusty ol ranger

ICE isnt going anywhere. Espicially once we get an oil friendly adminstration back in office. If they do end up stopping all engine production they will go bankrupt. People are not going to accept the shortcomings of electric.
  6. rusty ol ranger

No new ICE that has been leaked out. I will promise in some dark corner of headquarters theres a team working on the next gen of gassers....EV's are just getting the attention. They arnt going to keep growing that much. There isnt enough people who actually want them. Theyve been around for...
  7. rusty ol ranger

I get its a tax credit. But still.... and no. I dont. Fossil fuel subsides help everyone. Not just a small portion of people who are willing to accept the shortcomings of an inferior vehicle. Gas vehicles didnt need government help to be adopted when they were new. They were adopted because...
  8. rusty ol ranger

2.3L ('83-'97) Help!! 88 ranger 2.3L

Wonder if one of your new injectors is no good?
  9. rusty ol ranger

Have no problem with fossil fuel subsides seeing as how even the electric for EV's comes from fossil fuel. Well, alot of it does. So taking away those would hurt everyone. Including EV owners. But the government should not be handing out money for people to buy cars. Thats ridiculious. If they...
  10. rusty ol ranger

2021 ford had 12.6 of US market Chevy had 15.5.
  11. rusty ol ranger

The numbers i posted were US marketshare. I doubt they are beating chevy or ford in the US
  12. rusty ol ranger

I googled "us hybrid sales" the first time. Thats what came up. Contrary to what you think i dont just pull shit from my ass. Youre the one being ridiculious....running around like the god damn information police. Go over to quora, youll fit in great there.
  13. rusty ol ranger

Yeah....youre right. Guess it dont take much to improve on next to nothing. Ill choose to ignore the insults.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad