• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RRanger182

1. RRanger182

'93 Ranger Shock questions

This past weekend I put 2" leveling coils on my '93 Xlt, and I'm pretty sure that I need new shocks. My current ones are limiting the lift of the springs and they are completely maxed out, so I'm going to be buying new ones. So, I have a couple questions. First, What /stroke should I buy...
  2. RRanger182

4.0 exhaust question

So, I am going to be buying one of these Summit mufflers: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-633221/ and I am leaving the stock 2 inch tubing in place, but I am planning on a 2 1/4 inch muffler. I can't for the life of me find a connector piece online. Can someone help me out? This is the...
  3. RRanger182

Lift Coil Questions

I tried the search button numerous times and nothing came up. I have the ability to get whatever size coils/springs I need but I need to know what size they need to be. I want about 2-3 inches of Lift on the front end. What are the dimensions/spring rate of the Coils I should get? Thanks!
  4. RRanger182

A Couple Questions About My 93 Interior

So I went down to the local pick a part, and noticed that they have a ridiculous amount of explorers. I found a pair of seats that I love, but couldn't find out if they would fit (I checked the tech section :rolleyes: ). Would these bolt into my Ranger with little/no mods to the seat slider...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad