• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rponycar

1. rponycar

Size matters?!?!

My 93 Splash 2wd has the stock 235/60/15's on stock chrome rims. All stock suspension. I'd like to replace the tires with something that will really fill up the wheel wells with out causing brake, rubbing, drivability or other problems. How big? I'll use the speedo on the GPS Thanks r
  2. rponycar

Engine "missing"

No, I didn't lose my engine. It misses at idle and when I raise revs while sitting still. It doesn't seem to when accelerating. 93 3.0, automatic. 121,000miles. I have put in new rotor button, dist. cap, plug wires and platinum plugs with correct gap. It doesn't seem to miss as much with these...
  3. rponycar

Bed Liner

Not sure if this is the right catagory but... The 93 Ranger step side I just picked up has a bedliner with the word "BODYGARD" embossed in the front. It uses round plugs that work like toggle bolts to hold it in place, 3 of them are broken. Anyone know where I can buy replacements? Thanks, r
  4. rponycar

Too Loud

So this 93 Ranger I just bought, 3.0 w/ automatic. Has a Magnaflow muffler, 1 pipe in and 2 out, the duals look good and sound great at idle, Almost like a V8. but when you accelerate its BLAAAAAAAAAAH, so loud I can't take it. Any suggestions for something with 2 outs so I can keep the duals...
  5. rponycar

Splash?

I just picked up a 93 "Splash" with low miles for its age and appears to be a real cream puff so far. 3.0 w/ automatic. I'm curious, what if anything does this option include other than the decals? Thanks r
  6. rponycar

Ignition trouble

Hi Guys, The ignition in my 97 Ranger sometimes does nothing when I turn the key. It takes 2-3 tries before it catches and starts the motor. It seems to be getting worse, takingf 6-7 tries. Any body had to deal with this? How did you fix it? Thanks r
  7. rponycar

Ghost in the machine...99 Ranger

I used to think it was kind of funny when the windshield wiper would take a sweep on it's own every once in a while. Now the blinker doesn't work. (the same stalk). If you sort of balance the stalk between off and on, it will light up, but does nothing when flipped all the way up or down. I...
  8. rponycar

Original Equipment?

Where can I look to see if the motor and transmission are the ones that came with truck new? Or can I ... 97 B2300, 2.3, 5spd r
  9. rponycar

Pine Sap

Anybody have a good way to get off pine sap? I swear It was only under that tree for a minute!
  10. rponycar

Spark Plugs

My mileage is down to about 20 on the highway, and I've got rough idle on my 97 B2300. Air cleaner is new. I'm thinking it's time for a new set of plugs. At first glance I can find about 5 of them with out removing stuff. Is this a job that would make sense to have done? Should I check something...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad