• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Royawest

1. exhaust question on a 4.0

Hello, I know this is a dumb Question but I honestly don't know the answer so I thought I'd ask someone who does.I have an exhaust leak between the pipe and the manifold. I tightened the bolts and it still leaks. My question is there a doughnut gasket between the pipe and manifold? This would...
  2. exhaust leak Question

Hi, Ive got an exhaust leak between the pipe and the manifold.I tightened the bolts and it still leaks. I have had the pipes off twice while changing clutches other parts and never noticed if there is a doughnut gasket on the manifold to seal the pipe. This seams to be the problem.Can anyone...
  3. Need locking hubs

I moved to snow country and I need locking hubs for my 94 B4000. The auto ones just are not working out.Anyone here have a set ?
  4. Needinfo 01 blazer electrical

My son's 01 chevy blazer was struck by a deer. took out the grill, drivers side headlight and turn signal. I replaced the headlight and It works but will not work on highbeam.Neither light will go to highbeam. If I take the wires off the new light the passenger light works correctly. I need a...
  5. Need advice,leafspring problem

I am trying to remove the bolt from the front of a leafspring so I can install a new hanger. The bolt and the metal sleeve molded in the rubber are stuck as if they are welded. I am trying to beat the bolt out but the sleeve is coming out with it.If I can get the sleeve and bolt out of the...
  6. 94 B4000 electric shift motor

I am changing the clutch in my 94 B4000 and while I have the transfer case out I need to change the electric shift motor. It stuck in 4 low 4 years ago and to get It back in 2 wheel i busted the gearbox off the motor and turned it manually. Well, now I would like to fix it and my Question is...
  7. Anyone ever worked on a dodge caravan

I know this is not about trucks or wheelin so I thought I'd ask here.My son has a 98 caravan and he wants me to change the front pads. I have to travel to do this so I hope someone can tell me what fastens the caliper on,Bolts,clips,allen bolts? I dont want to take my whole toolbox just whats...
  8. M50DR1 question

I have a M50DR1 trans and I havent seen the thing for four years and was wondering if this trans has a top plate that comes off to get inside and look at the gears.
  9. Need a new trans

Anyone have a 5 speed for a 94 ext cab 4.0 4x4?Income tax is coming and I really need a trans that doesn't grind .
  10. Ford trans question

I have a freind who states that he has a 1990 full size ford truck with a Mazda 5 speed in It connected to a 302. Is this possible? Are the 302 and the 4.0 the same bolt pattern wise?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad