• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by roughranger

1. 97 ranger 5 speed clutch need bled?

Ok guys I got a 97 5 speed ranger. I broke the fluid line from the reservoir on the fender that goes to the clutch rod (piston) the thing that actually pushes the fluid on firewall. Kinda hard to explain that part hopefully you guys understand what I mean lol. I ran clear out of fluid and clutch...
  2. 2.3 swap into bronco II

ok guys i have a 85 bronco 4x4 with a blown 2.8 and a overdrive tranny from an 87 bronco. i also have a rolled 93 ranger 2.3 with a 5speed. i love the 2.3 and it runs like a top. how hard would it be to swap the ranger motor and manual trans in the bronco? it is not a street legal and dont car...
  3. 97 2.3 5 speed clutch sticking?

ok guys i let my truck sit for a few months and got in it started it up and ran fine then i got in a few days later and went to let out on the clutch and it didnt do anything clutch came up fine but no go go. so clutched it and it only went down half way then get real hard and when i let back up...
  4. A4LD bellhousing change?

ok so i broke the bellhousing in my 85 bronco II. i have another trans with a good bell. how hard is it to swap them? i was told that they have an internal pump and a trans shop needed to do the swap. true or can i do it myself? thanks rough
  5. c3 to A4ld swap flywheel

ok i think i read somewhere that when you swap tot he a4ld frm the c3 you need to turn the flywheel over to make the starter work right. is this correct? when looking at the flywheel does the dish of it need to be dished in or out toward the trans? thanks
  6. will the bellhousing switch?

ok i broke the bellhousing on my 85 bronco II with the 2.8. it has the overdrive automatic trans in it. my question is will the bellhousing form the 99 explorer 4.0 work? they look the same but Just wondered.... thanks for all help in advance
  7. auto trans parts questions

ok so i decided to put a c5 from a 84 bronco II 4X4 in my 85 bronc that had a a4ld that crapped out. both trans are out but how cna i tell the differnce between the flex plates and torque convertors? they are side by side now. i hed everything seperated but my little bro cleaned the shop and put...
  8. auto trans switch to a standard?

ok i have a 85 bronco II 4x4 that is automatic with overdrive (a4ld?). i want to swap a standard shift trans into mine. i have a 84 bronco II 4x4 with a standard trans in it. how hard is it to swap over? its a rough truck so i can do some mods...... it looks like the hole is there for the clutch...
  9. fluid in the manual trans of a 94 ranger

ok i have a 94 ranger with a i believe mazda trans waht fliud does it take? ATF or 90W? thanks
  10. anyway to fix busted bellhousing?

ok i have a 85 bronco II with a 2.8 and a overdrive trans, its my rough truck and i noticed tonight that the bellhousing is broke on the passenger side bottom bolt. is there anyway to fix this or jsut cut my loss and get another trans? thanks
  11. will a 66 289 bolt to a 85 bronco II trans?

will it bolt up and if not what would it intail to do it? i have a 289 from a galaxie and wanted to put it in my rough truck! but dont want to break alot of stuff and a 289 isnt real powerful so thought it might work well! thanks
  12. way over heated bronco II

ok my rough truck is getting over heated. i have always had this problem since i have had it. i run 50/50 antifreeze so its not that. i took the thermostat out and that helped. i run an electric fan from the front of the radiator. it was running right at 200 all last season. so this year i got...
  13. 2.8 wont run

ok i got my rough truck out and it wasnt running quite right so i cahanged the gas and filter. it runs better but when you give it throttle it wants to die (power valve i am sure). but when you do get it running it runs good down the road. then it starts missing and acts like it isnt gettting...
  14. what color wires do waht for fuel pump

ok i ahve a 93 ranger 2.3 that i am making into a rough truck and i want to put my gas tank in the cab, i ahve a boat tank fixed up that has a electric fule pump inside it just like the factory tank and pump i want my boat tank to work on the switch just like the factory tank would. what wire is...
  15. fuel pump homemade repalcement

My fuel pump on my 93 ranger quit working. so i priced it and decided that $70 was far to much for an off the road beater on the farm. i got to looking and the ilistration shows that the pump is actually connected by a hose to the head of the pump madule. so this is the same as how the pumps are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad