• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RoodeMotorsports

1. RoodeMotorsports

My '84 "Rude Ranger"

Gotta love the bug deflector for zombie guts :headbang: Good ole' Tractor Supply tread-plate toolbox and a tailgate net (cheaper than buying the rebuild kit for the tailgate) Underneath the mud splatter you can see some surface rust... the only real rust on the truck besides a little...
  2. RoodeMotorsports

Hitting mud WITHOUT mud tires?

Now I have 215/75/15 Firestone Destination A/T's on my 84 ranger xl 4x4, an two or three inch offset rims. When I bought them I was told they would work for offroad as long as I'm not rockers-deep in mud. What's your opinion? I mean... I can go through a decent mud puddle or two :headbang: But...
  3. RoodeMotorsports

Looking for ideas...

Well I got to thinking... with college out for the summer and some extra money.... I'd like to know if y'all have any ideas of what to do with an 84 ranger xl, 4x4 with the 2.8 auto. Right now I'd rather go for cheap yet functional instead of expensive and out-of-the-way. It has very little...
  4. RoodeMotorsports

1984 ranger, need help identifying lift kit

So this is only my second post... but here goes: I have an 84 ranger xl 4x4, and i picked up what is "supposed to be" a 4" suspension lift for it today. Now note: this only cost me 70 bucks. Anyway, I got two sets of "4 inch" lift rough country shocks, one for front and one for back. I also got...
  5. RoodeMotorsports

Greetings from Maine!

Just wanted to drop by and say a big HELLO!!! I have a 1984 Ranger XL 4x4 with the 2.8 V6 Auto and 114,xxx (I KNOW!) Miles on it. It's got some junk already like aftermarket rims and a new 2barrel carb, And I just picked up (what I hope will be) a lift kit for it today. Gonna drop a post about...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad