• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ronald Meyers

1. Ronald Meyers

2.3L ('02-'11) My free 03

Thanks again RonD, Your the man hope all is well with you during these trying times . Cheers to you also...
  2. Ronald Meyers

Sorry for the repeated post I am a digittally illerete dork.
  3. Ronald Meyers

RonD update: my free 03 Well I lost my reply so I will try to do it again I fixed the vac.leak Installed new upstream 02 sensor Some dark smoke on initial start up but cleared then intermitant light or white smoke a day or so after I thought it's just burning off buildup carbon from driving...
  4. Ronald Meyers

RonD update: my free 03 Well I lost my reply so I will try to do it again I fixed the vac.leak Installed new upstream 02 sensor Some dark smoke on initial start up but cleared then intermitant light or white smoke a day or so after I thought it's just burning off buildup carbon from driving...
  5. Ronald Meyers

By the way dirtman changing the sensor through the wheel well that's the way to do it that's the good the same way as the PCV valve on the opposite side that was a nightmare thanks again
  6. Ronald Meyers

My rodent arsenal!

Boy I thought had issues, I loan to my fifth wheel out and got it back with a big rat had to put a new roof on it and now I'm fixing the inside of the cabinets tore the walls out in the bathroom just destroyed it but anyway it has a rat and I ended up talking to this guy you know like the devil...
  7. Ronald Meyers

And do ya think it's time for a readiness drive test which in this truck appears to be quite complicated or , no extensive , involved that's it involved . Oh last post was supposed to say my (man at) the ranger station not T
  8. Ronald Meyers

RonD, my man T the ranger station. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving . Ok so thanks for your reply the sensor is in they sent the wrong CHT , long and thin , mine is short and fat but I'm not sure that has anything to do with current issues; Question: on a code reader does generic stored refer...
  9. Ronald Meyers

RonD I just review reviewed the drawing the drawing you sent are the O2 sensor and I think they sent me the wrong sensor mine has a short wire on it if so can I just order another one for Bank one and use the one they sent me for the downstream sensor I mean are they are they the same are they...
  10. Ronald Meyers

Cool dirtman I was peeking in there earlier looking for a sensor I kind of figured after looking at it and finding it if it's there thanks RonD, and you Mr. Dirtman for answering my next DUH QUESTION OF THE DAY CUZ I'M A DORK THANKS GUYS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT YOU'RE THE MAN THE MAN THE MAN...
  11. Ronald Meyers

Ron D hey thanks again for getting back to me tonight I'm still sitting here sorry it took a while I was filling out my profile I hope I think that's what it was. I saw the notification so I'll stay up here tonight and copy read all these sites you gave me or the information and hopefully get...
  12. Ronald Meyers

Ok here goes Duh question of the day... Where is bank 1, sensor 1 located on my 2003, 2.3 L4 dohc and is there any suggestions installing a new one .I can't seem to find any information regarding installation in MY Chilton Manuel' other than at the time of publication this motor was considered...
  13. Ronald Meyers

Help my 03 and me

RonD thanks a million,it was your comments and help to a member that I saw first on this site a few weeks ago similar to my questions that got me interested in becoming a member you are an inspiration and I appreciate you sharing your knowledge so I'm glad that you answered this because the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad