• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Robert Deringer

1. No pulse in only #6 injector

adsm08, thanks so much for all your help.
  2. No pulse in only #6 injector

Ok, I had to run out for a test light. I did as you suggested, jumped the wires at the injector plug, and I do get a light at the terminal end at the computer module.
  3. No pulse in only #6 injector

Thanks again for your help. When I was testing for ground continuity I was doing it with the engine running. In any case, here is what I now know. The ground side of the 2 injector wires is green/orange stripe. I've now physically traced it back to the computer. I have continuity from the...
  4. No pulse in only #6 injector

Thank you! Ok, with a multi meter I get full battery voltage (continuous) at the red wire too injector. I then checked ohms to ground on the other wire (assuming that needs to ground) and there is no continuity, completely open. I do get 2 trouble codes: 212-ignition module circuit failure/SPOUT...
  5. No pulse in only #6 injector

To add to this, I get trouble codes 212 and 543
  6. No pulse in only #6 injector

What might be a cause of no pulse to only one injector on my 92 3.0 cyl#6? I've checked it with a noid light and have no electrical pulse. All others are working. Any thoughts?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad