• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ripplechip00Z

1. Ripplechip00Z

My 1998 Splash

Ok so here is my in truck in progress. I'm starting off slow and working my way up to the big stuff cuz I'm definitely not the richest person out there.:bawling: When I bought the truck it already had the pan on the back and the racing stripes. It also came with a toolbox for the full size...
  2. Ripplechip00Z

Squeaky Suspension??

Alright so I've got a 1998 Ranger Splash 2wd with front coil springs. It has this annoying squeak in the front end when I drive down the road. When I bought it about 4 months ago the guy put in brand new suspension as it was previously slammed. I've had it up on a lift and looked at everything...
  3. Ripplechip00Z

Spark plugs?

Alright, so I had my truck apart earlier today to change the plugs and wires. I have 98 ranger 2.5L with a waste spark system (8 plugs). I got all of the plugs changed minus 3 & 4 on the drivers side. Basically I'm wondering if it is faster/easier to take off the intake or try and work my way...
  4. Ripplechip00Z

Canada here!

Hey all. I'm from Manitoba, Canada and I've got a 1998 ranger step side 2wd. I love my truck but don't know exactly what to do with it. All I know is that Ford's 2.5L is wayyy to slow...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad