• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rick W

1. Rick W

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

There are no dumb questions. Only silly inquisitors. Flex seal the carpet. New owner/neighborhood? Just trying to be helpful. I’m jealous. Did they make the flip out windows for a 97 extended cab?
  2. Rick W

Did I ever mention I LOVE Craigslist? Now that the city is pretty much done with the road work, I have less room to turn around the fleet than I did before. I already got some post lights (9 for $20 total, plus 3 matching sconces for $25) to put in partially for light and partially for...
  3. Rick W

& depending on what kind of dog, they’ll steal the dog too!!
  4. Rick W

Yeah, locks are for relatively honest people. Unfortunately in the age of instant broadcast and communication, there’s more temptation. I’m almost sorry I posted about this, but I was astonished they didn’t even ask a question, and now I’m afraid I educated some of the unworthy, certainly not...
  5. Rick W

Ok, Riddle me this: 🤔. So I got the number off the lock on my free Ranger toolbox, went online, ordered two keys and got them in 3 days. That was great for me, but why can’t anybody do that for anybody else’s tool box, or are we assuming theives are too dumb to order keys online? 🤔
  6. Rick W

Like @Dirtman ’s “cantaloupe” (which makes about as much sense as Dirtman overall), I only have one word: RUSTOLEUM
  7. Rick W

My New House & Workshop

Feed the light & switch off the gfi outlet by switch
  8. Rick W

Hmmmmm, Beware the hugging turd….
  9. Rick W

Truckspotters

Season two, episode 10. Was Ford a sponsor? I don’t know how to upload that last video.
  10. Rick W

Did I ever mention that I love craigslist? They’re just about finished doing the road out front, so I’ve been looking for stuff for landscaping and to install some lighting, etc. I found a bunch of bargains, and I use the 97 Red Ranger to get most of them to save on gas. But when I’m on...
  11. Rick W

My New House & Workshop

@Jim Oaks I’m coming late to this dance again, I’m not getting the email notices on this one for some reason, no biggie. A couple of thoughts: on the electrical box, some of these guys know electrical much better than I, but I vaguely remember you’re not supposed to run more than one circuit...
  12. Rick W

@Uncle Grump Hey, don’t let her get the upper hand. If she tries to run the show, practice this and say it with confidence: “Yes, Dear”
  13. Rick W

@scotts90ranger Thanks, I’ll check mine, but I think I told you guys, my F250 is a “Dunwoody truck.” It occasionally carries antiques and pulls the jet skis to the lake. Rarely gets a workout like you guys put ‘em through. & Ha, having said that, I’m going to pick up a torn down deck...
  14. Rick W

Truckspotters

Doraville, right next to me in Dunwoody, just north of Atlanta perimeter beltway. Garage queen I suspect
  15. Rick W

Truckspotters

I saw this one in the QuikTrip. Looked like brand new.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad