• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rick W

1. Rick W

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I stopped to eat something, and I put on a recording of “Bitchin rides.” Dave Kindig said a pickle/cucumber is actually a fruit, not a vegetable. How do you guys feel about that?
  2. Rick W

Meet Lucy the three wheeled differential-less Ranger

I just saw all this, sorry for your trouble. But you’re on track. Not only did you get it fixed, you learned a lot about it. Also, being a good mechanic is a three-legged stool. What you know, how good you are at research, and community: friends who can and will help you out - that’s TRS...
  3. Rick W

Hello. I'm a new member from Greenville, NC

Haha, I was raised up there in the last century...
  4. Rick W

Rock-A-Long

What place rhymes with F150?
  5. Rick W

👍👍👍 I jumped in cuz no one responded, which is pretty unusual here. I’ve done some crazy conversions in my youth (400 small block in a 260z), 40-years ago, but I’m more of a purest now. Keep ‘em running right & play with the appearance and keep them from the scrap yard. No big rust problems...
  6. Rick W

Truckspotters

Yeah, amen, exactly, same way I see it every time I flash back thought it 🤪
  7. Rick W

Truckspotters

Yeah, sigh, a lot of those Fiats lying around....
  8. Rick W

I Need a Whole Parking Brake

Hey, these guys know I don’t know what I’m talking about, but I know a good crutch-trick. Many times along the way when I’ve needed something for a car, I find another one and ask the guy if I can take pictures. Armed with the pics of what I’m missing and email, a lot easier to find stuff...
  9. Rick W

Truckspotters

Hunting for ideas and found this drop top. Sweeeet! Definitely the way my brain works, unfortunately not my wallet... I like the reverse slant on the bed bar. Reminds me of a Fiat X-1/9. I had a few back in the day. Wow, come to think of it, might not be too late for my 4WD Re-do!
  10. Rick W

🤔 Certainly, welcome aboard! 🤔🤔. I’m pretty new too, & these guys are great and know more about Rangers than Ford, and a lot of other soup/pickle stuff, but I’m not sure there’s much Courier info here, mostly Rangers and B-II. Can any of you long-time guys help this guy out?
  11. Rick W

These are just strainers, no moving parts. Not much could go wrong if you just secure them tightly.
  12. Rick W

Hallo from Denmark

Hej from Atlanta! Welcome! What year is yours? I have 97 4.0 manual 5-speed 2wd long cab short bed, and a 87 2.9 4wd short short also man 5sp. I’m not sure your Wikipedia is the same as ours, but go to “Ford Ranger,” and then “North America”. Scroll down and it gives the years of each...
  13. Rick W

Baby steps: The two seams that go up and out from the back window and the rain gutters had cracks in them. I cleaned out the seams by hand, and I ran that heavy wire brush on the angle grinder down the rain gutters. Then I used regular latex caulk like you’d use around your house window and...
  14. Rick W

🤔 Hmmm, All I’m coming up with are politicians, no celebrities...
  15. Rick W

Rock Auto. I may have gotten it cheaper on eBay. The little hose clamp is an oddball size, I had to order them and I had to buy a kit with a bunch of them in different sizes, but it was still dirt cheap and now I have the others available for my various Rick-storeration projects The other...