• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RhainyC

1. RhainyC

Wanted '91 Ranger 4wd Spindles

Bump Does anyone know Ron Solon? I'd like to hear from you if you do...
  2. RhainyC

Wanted '91 Ranger 4wd Spindles

Greetings All, Disabled old crone here looking for the apparently very hard to find front axle spindles for a '91 Ranger 4WD...Dana 35 I don't have a whole lot of funds available, as it's going to cost me an arm and leg to have them installed, but willing to try to pay a reasonable amount...
  3. RhainyC

Any Idea WHAT The Problem MIGHT Be?

'91 Ranger 4WD 4.0L:bawling: As far as I can tell, this is the trans according to the ID list from the tech section: Mazda M50D-R1 Trans Code "M" 1991-2000 4.0L Ranger 5-Speed Problem: While driving down the freeway, eased off the gas and applying the brakes to begin exiting, went to pull the...
  4. RhainyC

A Very Strange Idea...Need Suggestions

Ok so I had a crazy idea…I want to figure out what it would take to install a seat in the bed of my Ranger…yeah I know it’s a strange idea.:icon_twisted: The truck has buckets right now. But even if she had a bench, the three folks in my family, would be very hard pressed to ride in the cab...
  5. RhainyC

Anyone Use Solder Sleeves?

We are slowly getting my wiring sorted out and hubby plans on using these: http://www.alliedelec.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?SKU=5710675&MPN=CWT-9002&R=5710675&SEARCH=5710675&DESC=CWT-9002 Has anyone used them? Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!
  6. RhainyC

Got Me A Bear!

I must say I am not a big fan of hunting but, having said that, I am also fine with folks who hunt to use the meat. I love deer meat, but will not hunt myself to get it. I would hunt and kill if it was the only way to feed my family though...so I don't mean to dis our fine hunters, who do it...
  7. RhainyC

'91 Front Body Part Compatibility

Most of you know that my lil' truck had a run in with a cable barrier about this time last year...her passenger side front corner was the area damaged (see the bottom pic in my sig) What I need to know is what years are compatible for body parts such as bumper/mounts (and the bits in between)...
  8. RhainyC

Do you Love or Hate YOUR job?

I wanted to share a site that I have been introduced to: http://www.jobvent.com It's a really awesome site to check out if you are looking to work for a company (if they are listed) as it tells you what people love and/or hate about the company. I work for a corporation that sells vitamins...
  9. RhainyC

Back from oblivion...

*Waving madly at everyone!* Good to be back to almost nermal...cause I ain't never been normal. :icon_twisted: So life has been throwing huge curve balls my way for the last couple of months, but I hope to catch up on my reading and posting over the next few days. Hope everyone is well...
  10. RhainyC

Hey BC Members! Help an old lady?

Can anyone suggest some decent wrecking yards in the Southern BC area? Like Surrey/Delta/White Rock/Burnaby...??? If you've seen my other post begging to buy parts, you know what is up, or rather down. My truck to be precise. We live in BLaine, just south of the US/BC border so anything...
  11. RhainyC

What's the part called?

Now we know that Ford doesn't carry any of the needed bits to put my truck back together...go figure. :dntknw: But I need to know what the heck one of the parts is called that we are looking to replace. We know we need a Neutral Safety Switch plug and pigtail, and the back-up light plug and...
  12. RhainyC

Bee Sting Allergies? Me too, look what I got!

Ok so I am deathly allergic to bee stings (and fire ants and wasps) so I have been a prisoner in my home, from the time the weather warms, until the first hard frost every year. I hate being cooped up, so I finally got together and bought myself one of these: The one I got actually has a...
  13. RhainyC

Electrical Meltdown....Help!

Ok, so a few weeks ago, we had a bit of a near fire...scared the bejesus outta me...and I don't scare easy! :fie: Hubby is working on trying to fix this, and at the moment has the dash in a bazillion pieces. The difficult part is where he needs some help. How do you replace the clips in the...
  14. RhainyC

Larger Diagrams for 91 Fuse Block and...

Ok anyone have a larger than the micro printed Chilton's version of the Fuse Block and Incoming Wiring Diagram for a 91 Ranger 4.0L? Hell I can't even read the silly things with my bifocals! We had a near melt down...fuse block hopefully is ok, but 4 wires, including the turn signals are...
  15. RhainyC

How *Critical* is the Torque on the power steering gearbox?

Hubby didn't have a torque wrench when he installed the box...I am going to get by my mechanic's shop very soon, to have him repack the front wheel bearings and I was going to ask him to torque down the pitman arm to gearbox nut, as the manual says I think 200fps on it...but is it ok to drive...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad