• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Reiimonranger93

1. 93 rear brakes

Yeah I replaced that as well , I’m not sure what it is . I feel like I need to replace the p brake
  2. 93 rear brakes

Yeah I will , I mean they seemed pretty new actually . And what cable ? , the cable guide ? Cause I did replace that as well hmm unless it has to do something with adjusting them before taking off , also my emergency brake was getting softer . Even before the brake shoe replacement .
  3. 93 rear brakes

Hey guys I had a problem yesterday when I was replacing my brake shoes and drums , when I pulled the driver rear side , the leveler had came lose and the drum basically ate it ( broken) and the adjuster had a tip broken so I replaced them , so after putting everything back together . While I was...
  4. Hazard lights not working

Which is ? Or where is it located ? . I just replaced the flasher that’s on the fuse box , it was a round blue flasher . But that didn’t change anything
  5. Hazard lights not working

Hey guys my 93 ranger hazard lights aren’t working But TS lights are . What could be the problem, I checked the fuses but they seem good . Is there a different relay / flasher ?
  6. 93 ranger engine swap

Hello friends , I had a quick question , I have a 3.0 93 ranger . And I want to swap engines , so I want to buy this 93 ranger with a better body frame . But that ranger is a 2.3L would it work if I put the 3.0 into the 2.3?
  7. Clutch

Oh okay I will check it out ! Thank you . Sounds easier than the bench bleeding I think it’s called lol
  8. Clutch

And how do you even use it lol it looks complicated but I’ll do some research on that
  9. Clutch

Where can I buy one ? Those vacuum bleeder ?
  10. Clutch

Thank you I will what I find kinda difficult is that the master cylinder is a metal piece , the old one is plastic , it was kinda hard to remove being plastic I imagine the metal piece
  11. Clutch

How do you sort that out ?
  12. Clutch

Hello guys , I have a 93 ranger manual , 2.3L So I had replaced about all the clutch kit , slave cylinder , clutch , master cylinder . So my question is since it’s new is it normal that I have to pump my clutch so many times for it to wanna catch gear ? I took it to a mechanic so they could...
  13. Cooling system flush

Im sorry but what are the hoses to the “firewall” Im more of a Spanish speaking Person sorry
  14. Cooling system flush

Thank you !!!
  15. Cooling system flush

Yeah I don’t mind that part , I have coolant to spare , it’s just is there a reason why my temperature gauge is not going up ? At least to normal ? Cause it goes up when I’m parked but when I take off , it goes back down to cold and it stays there

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad