• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rednine4

1. 03 Rear Diff Hum/Whine

I have a 2003 XLT 3.0L automatic ranger. When I am cruising down the road, no matter what speed, the rear differential is quiet. However, when I let off the gas at any speed above about 40mph and some slight "reverse pressure" is applied to the drive train, there is a whine noise. It's not...
  2. New Paint job pics:

so I finally decided to get rid of the ugly chalk blue color on my BII. Before: After Primer: Base Coat Clear Coat on
  3. Quiet Reliable Fuel Pump?

I am currently running my BII with a carbed 302 swap and using a MR Gasket (cheap) fuel pump. I got this for free and it works fine and is nice and quiet, I do think that it is pretty sketchy and I don't want it to fail on me. My carb needs 5-9 psi from the pump and I am currently using an...
  4. Window Moulding Clips

I need to replace the metal clips that hold on my front and rear window trimming. The factory ones were very rusted when I removed them and many of them broke or are beyond usable. After looking online, there are several different sizes. Which part # do I need for a 1985 ford bronco II ?
  5. Camber bushing part #

I have an 85 bronco II that I want to lift with f150 spacers and I want to get the adjustable camber bushings to bring it back into alignment. What is the part number of the correct adjustable camber bushings that I will need, and where is the best place to get them?
  6. Best Two Stage Paint Brands?

So I am nearing the end of my body work and ready to put my Bronco II in primer. I want to put the vehicle in primer because I am changing the color from darker blue to silver and I dont want it to bleed through. I figured now is a good time to get a primer, base, and clear all compatible...
  7. Gears ratios with C4

I know there are calculations to do that tell what rpm my engine will be at but i am more interested in opinions/experiences here. Here's what I have.. 302 swapped in a BII with 3:73 gears and stock (28" tires) with a c4/c5 transmission. My concern is not so much with highway driving but...
  8. C4 Fluid level?

I know it's a stupid question, but I have a c4/c5 case fill transmission and I need to know about where the fluid level should be without an accurate dipstick (mine is aftermarket and bent so it's inaccurate). I know that i need to get a new dipstick and I plan to get a lokar one, but in the...
  9. Holley Carb Stumble

I am experiencing a hesitation/choking out when I floor my BII from a dead stop. I have a stock 302, with a Holley Truck Avenger 470 carb. I have tried the basics from what I've read online and watched on youtube videos, however nothing has worked. I've adjusted the pump shot which seemed...
  10. C5 with a shift kit?

I have a c5 behind my newly swapped V8. I knew that it would be weak and slow shifting so I have been easy on it just for testing/ getting the BII on the road purposes. Now the time has come that I want to have firm shifts.. Can I just add a shift kit to the C5 valve body? Or do I need an...
  11. C5 with a shift kit?

I have a c5 behind my newly swapped V8. I knew that it would be weak and slow shifting so I have been easy on it just for testing/ getting the BII on the road purposes. Now the time has come that I want to have firm shifts.. Can I just add a shift kit to the C5 valve body? Or do I need an...
  12. C4 slips in 2nd?

I just road tested my C4/C5 trans.. it hooks great in first and reverse. but when I got up to speed I was waiting and waiting for it to shift into 2nd and then it just revs up. I just let out of it and parked it so I wouldnt do damage. The bands are adjusted to spec... 3 turns etc... so i am...
  13. Remote oil filter fittings leaking

This might be a stupid question, but what is the best way to seal these fititngs going into the oil filter relocator? I was thinking teflon tape would get into the oil eventually even if wrapped correctly... so thats probably not the best idea. rtv around the threads maybe? not sure...
  14. Truck avenger and Air cleaner

I am going to be getting an air cleaner to go on my T/A 470 carb. i want something small yet able to fit on this carb. I know not every air cleaner will fit due to the vent tube that sticks up. Any ideas or solutions?
  15. Radiators: what fits?

So i've looked around but it seems like there is not a simple bolt in and go radiator. What do you guys recommend, a flex fan and tucking the radiator under by cutting the core support. or putting the radiator in with a pusher fan? Not sure which radiator I should use either... any part #'s...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad