• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RebelRanger97

1. I need a tune soon!!!

I am almost done my engine swap into my 97 ranger but I am having trouble finding a place to have it tuned . Is it possible to do it myself or maybe send my computer some place and have it done or do they need the whole truck. so close and now this .:sad:
  2. head difference??? intake also

I have a 94 head and a 97 head ,both are from 2.3 rangers ...Are they the same? If not ,which one should I use on my turbo engine? I don't suppose there's a lower intake that would bolt to my 4 plug head and let me bolt my 8 plug upper intake on .
  3. water cooled turbo

Is anyone using a water cooled turbo ? I'm looking for a picture to see how the hoses are routed . jason
  4. Would like to see some Turbo set up pictures

Does anyone have pictures of their turbo setups such as before and after .I think it would help others a lot . They say a picture is worth a thousand words . Plus I'm looking for some idea's for my piping and whatever else I may see.lol
  5. 1997 2.3 to 2.9???

Has any one here put a 2.9 in a 1997 style ranger ? just curious thats all.
  6. 1997 turbo install {help}

Heres the deal. I have a turbo motor That I want to put in my 97 ranger . Which head should I use . I was going to use the 97 head because of the fuel injection differences will this work? or is there a way to make the turbo head work?I am going to have the front of the turbo block drilled and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad