• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerXLT1994

1. 1992 2.3l Cam and valvetrain

Looks like that has been debunked here --> 95+ rocker arm swap?
  2. Decent Fuel Pump/Fuel Tank Filler Hose for 1994 XLT - 2WD 5 Speed 3.1L

OK, well, I was hoping for some better news on these parts... scotts90ranger - can you post or send me a link for that nylon pipe tape you used? I want to put that on the hose before I install it in the hopes that that will keep it from rotting away too quickly. For the Filler Hose: $54.79...
  3. Decent Fuel Pump/Fuel Tank Filler Hose for 1994 XLT - 2WD 5 Speed 3.1L

Checked a few sources and I can't believe how many comments there are on getting a Fuel Pump that doesn't fit or has clearance problems, is dead on arrival, or that fails within 30-90 days requiring removing the bad Fuel Pump and replacing again. Even if they replace the bad unit under...
  4. 1994 Ranger 2WD - Source For Front Disc Brake Splash/Dust Shields.

Here is what I have left - It attaches with 3 small bolts. Looks like it covers the leading edge (toward the front) and then stops where the caliper covers the rotor toward the rear. Does the 4WD version look anything close?
  5. 1994 Ranger 2WD - Source For Front Disc Brake Splash/Dust Shields.

Hi @Vindictus - appreciate the lead with rearcounter.com - never saw them before but I did send inquiries in on both potential sources - Thanks!
  6. 1994 Ranger 2WD - Source For Front Disc Brake Splash/Dust Shields.

Hi @rumblecloud - I've been looking but no luck so far - How did you fabricate your own? Can you share the materials, dimensions, etc. - do you have a template of blueprint?
  7. 1994 Ranger 2WD - Source For Front Disc Brake Splash/Dust Shields.

Need to replace the front disc brake splash shields 1994 Ranger XLT - 2.3L - 2WD. Ford P# E9TZ2K004B - For 2 WD - I'd take the 4WD and then trim to fit if I could find them. 4WD P# - fotz1214a or FOTZ*2K004*A. Shown here: Front Brakes for 1994 Ford Ranger | TascaParts.com or at 1989-1994 Ford...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad