• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rangertroy

1. rangertroy

stuck in drive

ok heres my problem....its a 87 with a 2.9 and auto tranny.it runs and drives fine...in forward...no reverse.but then the other day while idling in park something made a bang sound and the truck took off.now it is in drive...no matter where the shifter is located.it starts in drive.anybody have...
  2. rangertroy

motor mount swao question

i currently have a 2.9 v6 in my 87 ranger but i plan on dropping in a 2.3 turbo out of a svo.can i just use 2.3 motor mounts on the v6" frame perches?
  3. rangertroy

87 turbo ranger build

this is my current project.its a 1987 ford ranger with a 2.9 v6 and auto tranny.has ac,heat,ps and brakes.i would love to keep all that.i plan on swapping in my 1984 2.3 turbo out of a svo mustang with a t5 tranny.i have a LA3 comp out of a 88 tbird tc.the engine has been warmed over...
  4. rangertroy

hello from florida

hello all,my name is Troy and i am from the north florida area.i have been into rangers for a long time.i have had a 2001 xlt std cab swb that i converted to a stepside,a 88 4x4,85 bii 4x4,and serveral 91-93 explorers all 4x4's.i just got my newest one a 1987 std cab swb 2wd with a v6 and auto...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad