• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rangeritus

1. 98 cobra upgrade /93 ranger 2/wd

Yes had to add the spacers so the mustang wheel centercaps cleared the spindles
  2. 98 cobra upgrade /93 ranger 2/wd

Ive got mustang rear brakes on my rwd ranger. But they are just gt, smaller ones with mustang 17" wheels plenty of room. Not sure if 16's are big enough for the cobras but 17's should definately fit
  3. New Maverick vs old Ranger

Maverick? Lol
  4. Pleeeeeeease help

I may have a set of covers. I can look
  5. '98 Ranger 5.0 Swap

I need to do a 302 swap into my 01 ranger as well. You have the perfect doner explorer, for me anyway, lol. Do you have emissions tests there or just safety?
  6. Ready to Swap my 2003 2.3L for a V8.

Yes & a ranger is a 2 ton, full frame truck!! Trucks are for towing & hauling. So why cant we have an engine in our truck thats capable of efficiantly accomplishing this? 302 ci for the win!!!
  7. Ready to Swap my 2003 2.3L for a V8.

I don't know why they're so damn picky about it as long as it passes their little test, as long as it has catalytic converters on it what do they care? they're still getting free money for it. & if they really cared about whats coming out of the tailpipe, they'd still be sticking the probe in...
  8. Ready to Swap my 2003 2.3L for a V8.

By using the 1998 up explorer 5.0 its pretty much a direct swap from what ive read on this site. Now to put it to practice
  9. Ready to Swap my 2003 2.3L for a V8.

Theres only 3 counties in missouri that i know of that still do emissions tests, in that test all thats done is to check for current obd2 codes & make sure all but 1 readiness monitor is passed. Nobody ever lifts the hood
  10. Ready to Swap my 2003 2.3L for a V8.

From what ive read, & makes sense, 98 up 5.0 motor, harness & pcm from explorer are the best bet for my year ranger. The exhisting 3.0 has a rod knock, needs head gaskets & was always underpowered for this truck from the get go
  11. Ready to Swap my 2003 2.3L for a V8.

Hello, im in Missouri too & wanting to 302 my 01 ranger. Here in Jeff county we have to pass safety & emissions but as long as the monitors are ready & it passes a basic safety inspection no worries.
  12. Latest truck

Thanx, the wheels are the 18" torque thrust 2's. They really fit the stance of the truck well imo.
  13. Latest truck

Just thought i'd share a couple pics of an 02 i recently aquired. Stock drivetrain still.
  14. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Did this to the 01 ranger today, & yesterday, & the day b4. Lol more work than anticipated but its done. Glad i did it.
  15. Delete TLD door pull trims

What do you think they're worth I don't know what they're worth what price would you put on them

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad