• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

RangerGoolz's latest activity

• RangerGoolz
    I have a 1986 ranger with 2.9 and 5-speed manual trans. I am curious about swapping in a new more powerful engine. Will a 4.0 be the...
  • RangerGoolz
    I have looked online and found conflicting info but am I correct that my 1986 2.9 has a flat tappet cam and hydraulic lifters? I had...
  • RangerGoolz
    RangerGoolz replied to the thread Redline SI-1.
    My 86 was doing that when I got it a few months ago. I changed the fuel regulator and pump and it was night and day difference. Barely...
  • RangerGoolz
    I bought a new oil pressure sensor. This one that sits on the block beneath my power steering pump. My question is how much oil will...
  • RangerGoolz
    RangerGoolz replied to the thread Replacing injectors.
    I wanted to say thank you to you guys for the guidance. New injectors went in today. My truck idles buttery smooth now, no shutters like...
  • RangerGoolz
    RangerGoolz replied to the thread Replacing injectors.
    I bought the injectors from ebay after someone on this forum posted about being very happy with their injectors from this seller...
  • RangerGoolz
    Before I dive in I thought I would reach out for pointers on replacing injectors in my 2.9. I've never done this before. Am I correct...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad