• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ranger_lover

1. Main bearing clearances on 3.0 vulcan question

Hello and thanks for your time. I will be soon getting ready to replace my bearings on a 99 3.0 ranger and I have had a hard time finding specific bearing information online. maybe I am just not looking in the right place, I don't know. anyway my question is on the 3.0 Vulcan engine, range...
  2. water pump and timing cover gasket advice, 3.0 99

hello all and thanks for your time. I am in the process of replacing my timing cover on a 99 ranger 3.0 and needed some advice on proper gasket installation. I have everything down to bare metal and let me first say I am not replacing because of coolant/oil leak mixing, its rather a strange...
  3. 99 FORD RANGER 3.0 engine question: thru 7/26 and from??

so to start off hello and thank you for taking the time to read or respond to this. I am trying to narrow down what engine I can put in my 3.0 flex 99 ranger, built before 7/26. I want to know if a ranger engine of later build dates, like 00 or 01 will be compatible with no changing or modifying...
  4. 99 ranger 3.0 engine compatibility help

so to start off hello and thank you for taking the time to read or respond to this. I am trying to narrow down what engine I can put in my 3.0 flex 99 ranger, built before 7/26. I want to know if a ranger engine of later build dates, like 00 or 01 will be compatible with no changing or...
  5. 3.0 Engine swap with problems, need help

so I just had to swap a 3.0 with same for 99 ranger from a salvage yard and everything started up good but I am not having problems. first I discovered that it likes to overheat when idling. simple enough, looks like a clutch fan to replace. then I had to tighten up some exhaust Y pipe bolts...
  6. 4WD 3.0 Engine Swap

hello everyone and thank you for your time. I am in the middle of a 3.0 engine swap on my 99 4wd ranger and stuck. already have all electrical unplugged and out of the way, pulled the intake to gain more access to unplug stuff, and now just trying to figure out what next I should do. have a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad