• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rampage41

1. Potential truck rust pictures

If it turns out to not be rotted underneath would you say 6k for this truck is a good deal or keep looking? The one thing i wondered was if some of these beds are black on the bottom like in the pic? The ones ive seen are colored like the body underneath.
  2. Potential truck rust pictures

I was thinking the same. I keep looking at these trucks and its very difficult to find a clean one.
  3. Potential truck rust pictures

Hello, Ive been talking to a person selling a 2008 4cyl ranger and they sent me some frame pics and im not sure what to think of them. In the pictures below i see alot of black coating and am wondering if some one slapped some rubber paint on the underside. Here is the listing for it...
  4. Thoughts on some other potential trucks

The first one said the lowest he would go was 5k
  5. Thoughts on some other potential trucks

The second one must have already sold, was up for like 2 days.
  6. Thoughts on some other potential trucks

Update: i got him down to 5k for the first one still number 2?
  7. Thoughts on some other potential trucks

Update: i got him down to 5k for the first one still number 2?
  8. Thoughts on some other potential trucks

Sorry i thought they would just open and not require you to login
  9. Thoughts on some other potential trucks

Hello, i found a few rangers close by me that seemed half decent and wanted to get your thoughts on these. Potential truck #1 https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/773837130647530/?refid=12&ref=browse_tab Potential truck #2 https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/810479800308515/?refid=12
  10. Thoughts on potential purchase

UPDATE: i got the sense the seller inherited the truck, they stated their lowest price would be $7500. I offered them $5500 and that was a hard no. The closer i get to $10k on any of these trucks the closer i get to just buying a new one.
  11. Thoughts on potential purchase

Hello, I found this truck on craigslist and it looks to be in awesome condition. But for the year the price seems high. Wanted to get your thoughts. https://youngstown.craigslist.org/cto/d/negley-1995-ford-ranger-xlt-51k/7528336274.html
  12. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

fawk that indeed my friend:poop:
  13. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

i hope this thread will be of help to someone else. if you all werent so great i wouldnt have posted so many pics as this was embarrassing to share as it was a silly mistake. this will be my final post on this thread. i wanna thank everyone for the effort and helpfulness ive recieved from each...
  14. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

i am not sure about the bed leg
  15. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

if it had the riveted on rear frame i would probably have fixed it but since its one piece it will be keeping the other junk yard rangers company unless someone buys it for the 4x4, engine and transmission for more than scrap. it was a learning experience for sure. i have decided to just drop...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad