• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RaginRanger

1. RaginRanger

Simple Radio setup problems

I'm installing a deck in a 1989 Volvo 240 dl, The System: Simple pioneer headunit and two infiniti 4" speakers in the doors. The Problem: The radio will work for about 15 seconds, then there is a slight popping sound, and the speakers go silent, head unit still functioning, but no sound...
  2. RaginRanger

No Spark please help

Had the truck running, but extremely roughly, and so I changed the dist cap, rotor and the plug wires, in the process of removing the old dist cap the two screws holding it down snapped. I had to remove the distributor and have since reinstalled and indexed the distributor, but I am now no...
  3. RaginRanger

Fuel Pump Fuse/Relay

Trying to get an old 2.9 up and running, but she's getting no fuel, and I'm hearing no buzz from either of my fuel pumps, Could someone tell me what the fuel pump relay and fuse look like? or take a picture of them? or just tell me roughly where they are and what colours the wires coming...
  4. RaginRanger

VW Passats, anything to look out for? Common failures?

I'm looking into buying a '91 passat, it's a high mileage unit, 5spd with a 2.0 gas I believe, anyone know of anything I should watch out for, or any gremlins that I should avoid (by not buying the car) or are they generally reliable?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad