• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by racing83x

1. no oil pressure

i installed a new oil pump on my 302 along with a new pan and oil pressure guage. the pump is a summit brand standard pressure/high volume pump. the guage shows zero pressure and i have no oil getting to the top of the heads. i know this cuz they are also brand new and nothing is sitting in the...
  2. distributor swap

im thinkin on getting the proform H.E.I. distributor made for the 302 but i dont know how well that will work out i have had mixed reviews on it. i know that its an easy hook up. but this truck is my daily driver and i just wanted to know how well it will hold up against constant heat. and years...
  3. serious question 2wd lifting

i dont know a whole lot about lifting trucks. i know that anywhere between 1 and 6 inches is just bolt ons. but i was wondering, i already have a 3 inch body lift on the truck. and im looking into getting stock lift blocks for the rear axle, but i want to keep the leveled look. i was thinking on...
  4. please help

ok so, i have the duraspark 2 system out of a 1980 f150, im having problems with two wires. its the red and lt blue wire and the white and lt blue wire. the red and lt blue go to the go to the 8th pin in the '80 ignition switch which is the start position on the switch. the white and lt blue...
  5. passenger side works, driver side doesnt

90 ranger 302(originally 2.3) 2wd, 5 speed. this happened out of the blue. the whole light assembly works on the passenger side front and rear. and the driver side is completely dead. no blinkers the hazards dont even switch that side on. i dont know where to start looking since this happened...
  6. cam

ive been having idle issues and i was wondering if a 30 over bore on the 302 will run with the stock lift cam?
  7. great deal!

99 ranger 8.8, 4.10 trac-loc, 10" disk brakes, 31 spline aftermarket shafts. for 250 bucks with 67,000 miles on it. :yahoo: gotta love friends that dont know anything about their trucks :icon_rofl: sorry camera is broken so no pics.
  8. just a question

is there any difference between 2wd and 4wd skyjacker 6" suspension lifts? cuz looking at it i dont really see any thing different about them
  9. searched forum. need advice

i already searched the forum and couldnt find anything that helps. i dont have a welder or torch. and i bought a 3" pa kit. i was wondering what is the best way to move the bumpers up. especially the rear bumper:icon_confused:
  10. 9 months

its nothing special but im proud of it. interior and first start pics tomorrow
  11. 9 months

i just finished up the lady in red about an hour ago. been up for 30 straight hours putting on finishing touches. by the way. i just turned 19 and did 95% of this by myself
  12. 2wd vs 4X4

i currently own a 90 2wd ranger. im lookin into doing a 4 wheel drive conversion but i already did the 302 swap. i would like to know if it is actually worth the work. cuz i understand how much different the suspensions are and the setups. but how much does it really take
  13. black interior

Im looking for black interior parts for a 90 ranger s model, i cant find anything online and i dont wanna paint them i was wondering if someone could help me out on getting some parts out of other vehicles, or if you have a dealer estimate on how much they would cost im looking for. --dash...
  14. got info?

'90 ranger. 302. headers. does anyone know if there is a custom bent kit available online that swaps right into my truck. also i wanna run 2-1/2" pipe. does anyone know of a good, aggressive muffler/and or glass pack. i live in sd so i dont need cats for street legal. just mufflers
  15. um... WTF!!!

so 302, mazda 5 speed, duraspark 2, the starter wont disengage until i release the clutch, can this be a wiring issue or am i just not thinking outside the box and ford did something stupid like that. :icon_rofl:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad