• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by quick_88

1. Airbags Deployed. now it wont crank over? 1999

Hey all, My brother was in a wreck about 6 months ago with his 1999 ranger. Blew both bags. I reset the inertia sensor and still wont crank over? I have the battery charger on it as well have a full charge. I was going to rent a OBD2 reader to read the codes over but they are all currently...
  2. Collision - front end repair engine bay

About 7 - 8 months ago my brother ran his truck into a sand barrel barricade on his way home from work. The truck has been sitting since. I started to tear into it yesterday just to see the extent of the damage. All i found that was alarming was the steering tab had been broken off the...
  3. Throttle position sensor ? install correctly?

Hey all, I have a 1988 ranger 4x4. I recently rebuilt this 2.9L, replaced heads with newer style. I had a miss in the ignition that I could not figure out. I was told it may be the TPS. So I changed it and it lit up the check engine light. To my surprise though it then ran with no miss. I waited...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad