• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by proz07

1. proz07

Proz07's Black Pearl build

Harnesses all cleaned up and and relocated ecu, sealed up all the firewall holes as well. 20201101_134021 by Z S, on Flickr 20201101_154002 by Z S, on Flickr Looks like its gonna be nice come summer! 20201101_155144 by Z S, on Flickr After that and looking at data the last dyno session we...
  2. proz07

Post dyno I finally found nice enough weather to finish the AC... but turned into a rewire as well with a spare harness i had laying around. The fuse panel from 88 has seen better days. relocated the ECU a little and some additional wiring switches, interior lights etc. 20200906_101300 by Z...
  3. proz07

Thanks, Unless its a dyno day or T&T at Alamo City Motorplex I dont go to "meets" around here. Ill just say those arent my scene.
  4. proz07

If your not at fault theres no reason not to file. Yes they totaled it but pending your state you may not need to file. AR over 7 years you dont even relinquish the title. So lets just say 1800 cash payout and its a no brainer for a clapped out ranger. Parts to fix were about $250 and a...
  5. proz07

Ok so slapped the engine stuff back together as I ran into the opportunity to get it professionally tuned so i took it. This is the capability of this setup and Ill turn it down a bit and it should live just fine as the parts running truck that it is. 20200719_070010 by Z S, on Flickr...
  6. proz07

Good time for an update..... Little shade tree pulling and shes back! made out on that one as the truck was totaled so bought it back and was able to find all the parts for like $150 at the JY. good enough for what this truck is. 20200201_125155 by Z S, on Flickr 20200201_132840 by Z S, on...
  7. proz07

Been nothing but fun with the truck this past 8 months... plenty of track times till the clutch started slipping upping the boost to 20#, and then its just been general shop truck type driving. Unfortunately had an incident 2 days ago so if you know anyone or anything in the San Antonio/Austin...
  8. proz07

Yeah, its an NHRA track but they are still a bit lacks on TnT days. So i need to look what their limit is for street run every-once in a while cars.... But at the end of the day i do really need one.... Nothing else changed and i add the line lock and traction it should be a 10 sec setup....
  9. proz07

So the next restriction in my system was the original intercooler which i knew would be slightly small but good for my ORIGINAL goals.... well the Original goal of 550hp and do some glory runs to 750 have gone out the window with the first dyno at 600+ new goals are to have 750-800 but...
  10. proz07

And of course not everything can be performance based so taillight went out and found the 30yr old potting isnt cutting it anymore so swapped out the plugs. And of course got a flat along the way... minor inconveniences for whats to come. 20190403_143239 by Z S, on Flickr 20190404_174912 by Z...
  11. proz07

Been awhile, so few updates. added 3 more sensors for Exhaust manifold press, exhaust back press, and pre intercooler press. Fabbed up an isolation block for them to cool the temps and make swapping them around to other things that much easier. 20190228_210759 by Z S, on Flickr 20190228_210737...
  12. proz07

WTB: embossed ford tailgate

Looking for the tailgate that just has the raised lettering ford. Not the new ones that were ruined with the plate put over it and holes drilled in by Ford. i like the old school look. Already have an LMC but what they dont say is those are reproduction and dont have the raised ford...
  13. proz07

8.8 explorer Leaf spring and axle swap

I currently am running a shortened 98 explorer 8.8 w/ springs on my 88 ranger. I cant comment on the stiffness compared to stock as Mine was shot so i went straight into the swap. It is rougher I'm sure but i also upgraded the shocks and did lowering springs up front so that adds to the...
  14. proz07

88 ranger rear qtr glass seal?

ANyone know where to get the rear quarter glass seal for a 1st gen non movable glass supercab? I ordered from LMC all 3 rear windows but the quarters are only for movable vent style, I have the solid non opening glass. Im assuming ill have to get a universal seal and cut it to length and...
  15. proz07

The 2.9 Tick!

Ok so its common i get it. Heres what im having, the motor is super quiet under 2300 rpm and runs like a champ. after about a minute over 2300 rpm the motor gets the highway tick of the lifters and then about a minute under it goes right back to nice and quiet. I have checked the oil pressure...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad