• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by projectexplorer

1. Holes in the drop brackets

What is the advantage of putting your bolts in the 4 inch holes and using 6 inch lift springs.
  2. 64 inch leafs in explorer

I am wanting to put some 64 inch chevy springs in my explorer. But the way the shackle is I can't do a reverse shackle. What kind of travel will i gaine if i don't do a reverse shackle.Or it possible to do? Help Please My head gonna explode soon....
  3. coils for explorer

So curently i have a 5.5inch superlift in a 92 2door explorer and of course the springs are to stiff. what type of coil should i use. It aslo got a winch and a huge arb bumer on it.I'v read alot of the other threads and seams like it's gonna be a skyjacker jeep or ranger coil but wich one should...
  4. Replasement for aod

I got a 94 explorer.That i'm going to build outta the one that i rolled but the tranny gone and i'm after putting 2 AOD's in my old one. So wile i got it striped i wanted to do a tranny swap but I don't want a 5 speed.What should i use.
  5. engine ping

I got a bad ping when there's a load on the engine but if i use 92 octange gas it seems to go away what could cause this ping it has 250.000 km and engine is original and has never been apart.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad