• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by pistolwhip0809

1. pistolwhip0809

F150 drivetrain into 85 bronco 2 frame

I have all the electrical components and motor mounts for it
  2. pistolwhip0809

F150 drivetrain into 85 bronco 2 frame

Just trying to figure out everything I need to get or do in order to power my bronco 2 with my 5.0 transmission and transfer case out of a 94 f150 4x4
  3. pistolwhip0809

Need help with a 5.0 swap in a bronco 2

If you look at my pic it’s not an actual bronco 2 body just the chassis more or less, in order to get clearance for the body and everything to fit I had to move the motor and trans etc forward around 5” and up 3”
  4. pistolwhip0809

Need help with a 5.0 swap in a bronco 2

I have engine transmission transfer case and all the wiring out a 94 f150, my questions are what to do about the crossmember for the transfer case and will I be able to fit this set up in my frame without losing frame integrity by slight trimming?
  5. pistolwhip0809

Need some advice in regards to a V8 swap

To get right to the point, I am wanting to do a V8 swap in my truck and can't decide whether to do the 5.0L or the 302 (I know they're the same minus the carb or EFI). I like the idea of the EFI for trails and what not, but my truck is an Asian American (American guts with Asian exterior). The...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad