• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by philetus

1. price of antifreeze

In 1997 a gal of undiluted antifreeze was $5.00. Now it's $27.00 - $35.00. Does anyone know if there is a ligit reason for this huge price jump?
  2. Another instrument cluster ****

My 89 Ranger has no tach in the cluster and I bought one that does.The person on Ebay I bought it from said it fit 89 -94.I was able to determine it's a 93.I then read somewhere else only 89 - 91 are plug and play. I found this:(maybe this will help someone else)...
  3. Fat Bob's Ford add a leaf

Has anyone bought these and installed them on a Ranger? http://store.fatbobsgarage.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=fatbobs&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=670314967&Count2=587455391&CategoryID=2759&Target=products.asp
  4. 89 Ranger instrument panel swap

My instrument panel doesn't have a built in tach and I want to swap it out with one that does. I'm wondering if Ford made different dash wiring harnesses for the two different instrument panels. Does anyone know if I can just plug in the new instrument panel? OK, I did more research and I...
  5. Add A Leaf or new leaf springs?

My 89 Ranger GT's leaf springs are almost flat, without any load. I looked at add a leaf and it says it will give a 2" lift. That would be back to stock? Is it worth putting good leaf in with sagging leafs? It seems like all the weight will be on one leaf in the pack. I am also going to put...
  6. 2.3 8 plug heads

I have a 89 Ranger GT.It has a 2.3 with the 4 plug heads, 5 speed. It runs great and gets good mileage. Now I know a lot of you will understand this.I found out there is a 8 plug head and mine only has four?I want one!! When I was younger I would have just got one first and asked questions...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad