• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Osinski91b

1. Osinski91b

M5r1 shifter relocation

I have an extended cab. It's not like I put the seats any further back then stock. It's not like it's too far to reach, it's just uncomfortable, I would rather have it a little further back and be able to cover the hole in the floor cuz I can't find a shift boot that fits well after the body lift
  2. Osinski91b

M5r1 shifter relocation

So kinda strange question here, but I got a 1990 for ranger with a 3 in body lift. I have put bucket seats from a Chevy cobalt in it. Now for 5th gear the shifter is really far away. I am wondering if anyone has relocated the shifter before. I can find a part that is made for the t56 and think I...
  3. Osinski91b

1990 cab mounts

I just installed a new body lift on my truck, replacing the 4" pieces of 2" square steel tubing. When I got the new lift on I realized that they didn't leave the cab mounts on when they did the joke of a lift I'm removing. So now I'm trying to find a cheap set with the "washers" that go on top...
  4. Osinski91b

Tps relearn

If it goes back to a bad idle I will replace the relay. Kinda sounds like what mine was doing. I only had it idle till it warmed up. Haven't drove it around yet.
  5. Osinski91b

Tps relearn

It sat for multiple years but I have had it running for about 6 months with new fuel and cleaners occasionally. I got the tps in today and replaced it with the relearn procedure stated above. It is idling great now. Still going to replace the iac when it comes in cuz I already have it coming...
  6. Osinski91b

Tps relearn

Check engine light, very erratic idle, strange changes in Rpm at cruising speed. Truck sat for a long time and figured it wouldn't hurt to change them and see if it fixed the issue
  7. Osinski91b

Tps relearn

I have a 1990 ranger 2.9 5 speed 4x4. I am about to replace the tps and iac as soon as they come in. Just wondering if there is a relearn procedure for these. I'm a Chevy guy with my first Ford and trying to get it running right. I know Chevy has a procedure to relearn the tps and iac and I...
  8. Osinski91b

M50D-R1 speedometer gear

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223464974493 Same thing I have been seeing that says it is for the c4,c6,t5 ECT.
  9. Osinski91b

M50D-R1 speedometer gear

It is a 3.73 ratio. Sorry I forgot to put that in. Thanks for the info. Still trying to find where I can find a new gear. Anytime I search Google it brings up gears for the t5 transmission
  10. Osinski91b

M50D-R1 speedometer gear

Does anyone have a part number and an equation for figuring out what tooth number is needed. I have a 1990 ranger 4x4 manual with 285/65R16 tires

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad