• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by oopssorry13

1. is the 2.9 to 4.0 swap worth it

i have an 88 ranger super cab with a 5 speed and 35 inch tires. im running 4.10 gears in it now, because i cant find 5.13s for the 8.8. i already have the 5.13s for the front,but that is another story. lol the 2.9 runs perfect but it bogs a very little bit on take off and it does not have...
  2. hydraulic line and throw out bearing

any help would be appreciated. im working on my 88 4x4 ranger. i just replaced the throwout bearing in my transmission. i replaced the bearing and put the transmission back in. ive tried to put the clutch hydraulic line back into the throwout bearing. for some reason it will not lock in place...
  3. suspension swap question

hi everyone. ive read a lot on this forum but wanted to make 100% sure before i did the swap. i have a 1988 ranger with a 6 inch superlift on it and it has 35s on it. i am wanting to know if i can take this lift off the ranger and put it on my 95 explorer sport. any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad