• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by oodannyboyoo

1. Engine Oil Pressure Takes long time To Read

I have a 2001 ford ranger 3.0. I put in a Royal Purple 5w-20 HPS oil and a Royal Purple oil filter within the last month or two and noticed that the oil pressure takes a loooong time to read. Itis sporadic at times and will read 0 at a cold start then jump to normal operating pressure then back...
  2. Tom Morana/Harland Sharp 1.8 ratio roller rockers

Hey guys, havent seen anyone do a post on rockers here, so I thought I'd share a neat little set of harlandsharp roller rockers. These are 1.8:1 ratio and increase the lift 0.060" more (according to toms site). One of the simpler mods and fairly easy. I've seen a lot of mixed reviews online...
  3. Supercharge your 3.0 Vulcan for cheap

Hey this is my first time posting here as I have never really felt the need to post until now. I’m not going to give a biography but I am a student at my local university in south florida working towards becoming a mechanical engineer in the automotive industry. I don’t have a whole lot of free...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad