• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by OnTheEdge2003

1. 4bt swap info

I am looking to put a 4bt in my 2003 Ranger. If anyone knows anything about this please give me some info. I need price, weight, etc.:icon_confused:
  2. 2003 Ford Ranger Edge 2wd (new stuff)

i recently removed my bed cover and replaced it with a tool box. i also installed HID's (blue in the top, green in the bottom, dual exhaust with 3 1/2 inch tips 45d out, and a bugshield on the hood. (kinda blury)
  3. 2wd 3.0 to the new 4.6

i was wondering if i could put the new 4.6 engine from the newer f150 in my ranger. i know there would be some stuff that would have to be changed. would my 4:10 gear in the back be enough for the extra hp? would it fit under the hood? and what would i have to change?:icon_confused:
  4. My New 2003 Ranger Edge

2003 Ford Ranger Edge 3.0 5spd -M/T Classic 2 wheels -33 inch ProComp Mud terrain tires -Westin bull bar with 2 PIAA foglights Coming Soon: -Aluminum toolbox -tinted windows (20% front, 5% rear) - Max-4 Camo headliner, floor mats, steering wheel cover - Running board - Dual Exhaust with 8 inch...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad