• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by oncewaslost1982

1. oncewaslost1982

Wanted Looking for a first gen explorer limited grill

Does anyone have one for sale or have a line on where I could get one?
  2. oncewaslost1982

2nd gen single cab stereo setup help

What have you guys been able to do with your single cab early rangers as far as getting a decent stereo setup to fit in such a small space? My truck has the bench seat which means even less room. Thanks for any help or advice.
  3. oncewaslost1982

Explorer limited grill

Sh Should be fixed now. Thank you sir.
  4. oncewaslost1982

Explorer limited grill

Anyone have a line on a limited grill for the first gen explorers? I'd love to find one but they don't seem to be in easy supply.
  5. oncewaslost1982

towing capacity

Off the top of your head does anyone know the towing capacity of a 91 ranger with the 2.3 and 5 spd driveline combo? Not sure of gearing in the rear diff but its a base model no frill truck. Im talking no accessories but and alternator... Thanks for reading and any help
  6. oncewaslost1982

oil pressure gauge erratic. need some help and advice please.

Before you blast me please know that I have searched and have read many threads on this forum about this issue. I have a 91 ranger that has the 4 cylinder 5 speed drive line combo. Last night on my way home from work about 9 miles and 20 minutes into my drive my oil pressure gauge started...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad