• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ohhnulix's latest activity

• Tranny roasted itself, 02 4.0 4x4. I wanna do a a manual swap, I’ve been thinking of just getting a parts truck and yanking the...
  • 02 4.0 4x4. At first I had no drive or reverse (went out on me going down the road), got home slowly, did a fluid and filter change, now...
  • Ohhnulix replied to the thread 5r55e no drive/reverse.
    Alright update on the ranger. Did the fluid and filter, added some Lucas transmission fix stuff with it, now it’s working sometimes...
  • Got my ranger running again after a few weeks, went for a test drive and it felt like the truck kept sputtering, rpm’s stayed steady...
  • My 4.0 had been sitting for a few weeks, finally got everything else fixed and now it didn’t wanna start, finally after holding the...
  • Ohhnulix replied to the thread High idol 4.0.
    ; I figured out my issue. Previous owner must have left the air cleaner box open or something, a butterfly got sucked into the intake...
  • Ohhnulix reacted to RonD's post in the thread High idol 4.0 with Like Like.
    2002 Ranger doesn't have PVH front hubs, just 1998-2000 Rangers did, your front hubs are bolted to the front axles, always locked Warm...
  • Ohhnulix reacted to Madman54's post in the thread High idol 4.0 with Like Like.
    I would agree with what RonD said. sticky gas pedal = something holding it in a position that should be holding it. if the throttle...
  • Ohhnulix reacted to DILLARD000's post in the thread High idol 4.0 with Like Like.
    Ditto above items. Also check the ThrottleBody minimum set screw on the right end of the ThrottlePlate axis; previous owner could have...
  • Ohhnulix replied to the thread 4.0 high idol (about 1800rpm).
    I forgot to update the thread, I figured it out. The air cleaner didn’t get properly installed so a bug got sucked into the intake, I...