• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nutter owner

1. what year body do I have?

ok, thanks. I did know its a legal 2000, but was just the sheet metal that I wasn't sure of. Thanks to all. This came up as I looked at the headlights starting to get white. Now I know what to order.
  2. what year body do I have?

its a 4l pushrod engine again, white sticker is on the cab its self, not on the door
  3. what year body do I have?

the white 2002 sticker is on the jamb of the cab, Not on door. So cab was replaced. Also the box was replaced. Was state inspected after rebuild according to carfax, so it is a legal 2000 vehicle with replaced sheetmetal. Really wondering about the hood, grille, headlights years.
  4. what year body do I have?

First off, I have a Salvage Title. Truck was totaled in a roll-over years ago. The title is for a 2000 The vehicle chassis and drive train is a 2000 The cab has a white door jamb sticker saying it is a 2002 The dash vin number matches title (2000) Am wondering about front clip parts id

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad