• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by northern ranger

1. Help me!!! My Truck is choking?!?!

So I have a 94 2wd 4.0 ranger 5spd. Recently my clutch, slave, and fly wheel where replaced and everything shifts fine. BUT.... after everything got installed I went for a test drive and I have problems. After I put it in gear (again it shifts great) I push the gas to accelerate and the truck...
  2. My truck seems likes it choking!!!!!!

Hi, I have a 94 2wd 4.0 5spd and I have just had the clutch, slave, fly wheel replaced and resealed the main seal on the tranny. After it got put back together I went for a test drive and the clutch shifts great but when i push in the gas pedal it kinda chokes and stutters before getting half...
  3. any transmission service suggestions?

Hello everyone, again... I have a 94 2wd 4.0 ranger 5spd and the tranny is being pulled to have a new gasket installed so I was wondering what else should I look at and replace while I am doing this. Clutch, slave, etc. Any suggestions since I am already gonna have it down?
  4. idles high

Hi, I have a 94 2wd ranger 4.0 5spd and when i start the truck it idles high around 2000 rpm then after 30 sec or so it comes back down. Also sometimes when i push in the clutch it idles high before returning to slightly less then 1000 rpm. What could this be? When started cold (outside temp is...
  5. rear output shaft seal is leaking

So my story is that my rear output shaft seal is leaking and i can't get to fixing it until Tuesday. I bought this truck a couple weeks ago so i assume its been leaking for a little bit. Its not buckets of oil on the ground but a few drops when i park after driving. SO is it okay to drive on...
  6. leaking btwn tranny and drive shaft

Hi, I recently purchased a 1994 Ranger 4.0 5spd 2wd pickup and have noticed a few problems. My first problem that I will ask about is the fluid that is leaking on a seal around the transmission close to the drive shaft. Little drops build up on the bottom of this seal. I'm learning to be more...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad