• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nesralyrrej

1. nesralyrrej

Wiring issue causing odd problems.

Broken ground wire on the drivers inner fender, was hidden under the supercharger intake! Thanks for the help
  2. nesralyrrej

The truck is sitting in 5” of ice water currently, I had originally believed grounding issue, so I had ran my big cables to the frame from tbe battery and it definitely seemed better. Hopefully I’ll have time in the next few days to investigate further
  3. nesralyrrej

Hey all, I did search but maybe I couldn’t hit the right keywords but I couldn’t find this issue here.. My 4.0 swapped '90 just started having a weird issue. Pulling up to my house the road was rough from the shitty snow, and I hit a bump, the dash lights shut off, the turn signal arrows lit...
  4. nesralyrrej

Whew! Long time but I’m back. Anyone have a advance adapters t5 4x4 swap?

I like the gearing and synchronization of the t5 but it’s definitely a sportier trans. Been scouring the internet and can’t find the adapter anywhere… so the t5 may not be an option. It blows my mind but you can put the toyo koygo and the fm145 behind the v8 easily, even though those break from...
  5. nesralyrrej

Whew! Long time but I’m back. Anyone have a advance adapters t5 4x4 swap?

Hey all, looking to v8 swap my 90, my supercharged 4.0 is nice but needs more power! Looking at a foxbody 302, t5, and an advance adapter to my 1350.. but I know they’re rare. Do y’all think it’s worth Searching for one? Or should I just settle for the m5r2..
  6. nesralyrrej

Push rod 4.0 supercharger

Selling my custom 4.0 ohv pushrod supercharger, it’s an Eaton m112 with custom adapter plates, has a custom fuel rail, comes with an adjustable fpr, a custom water neck, the supercharger is ported. I’ll throw in a twEECer tuner as well. It comes with a complete running ‘00 Explorer pushrod 4.0...
  7. nesralyrrej

Stronger coils for a Saggy front end

Hey guys, anyone know of a stronger front coil for a 90 ranger? My front tires are starting to rub on bumps from the weight I guess, I’m not looking for a huge lift but 2-3” over my saggy truck, I have a 4” lift kit but I don’t want to put it on yet haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. nesralyrrej

89 flywheel that shouldn't be?

Hey guys, picked up and 89 ranger with what he called a "starter misalignment issue" but these aren't shimmed or anything so I figured it might have just had a bad starter, I had an almost new one sitting around so I figured I'd Throw it in and it would start, be happy, and be on it's way, not...
  9. nesralyrrej

Supercharging my 4.0 ohv.

Hey guys, this is going to be an ongoing project thread, hopefully with pictures (if there's a way to post them on here from an iPhone) So far my 90 ranger has had a 4.0 swapped into it and a manual transmission from a 2001 sohc. D35 front, 8.8 read all swapped in, re welded body mount tabs...
  10. nesralyrrej

1997 f150 misfire

97 f150 4.6, misfire randomly starts and shakes the truck pretty bad, my scanner says cylinder 4 and 7, so I started with what everyone would. Plugs and wires, no change, replaced coil packs, no change, replaced maf, no change, replaced the pcm, seemed to rub better for about 12 miles and...
  11. nesralyrrej

351w ranger swap, 5 speed or nothing

so im looking to swap a 351 fuel injected into my '90 ranger extended cab 4x4. I want to keep it a 5 speed. that is a must. as far as I can tell there is no t-5 tail housings being made anymore. so can I use a f150 or 250 tranny and t-case? im planning on a 3" body lift to help with clearance...
  12. nesralyrrej

'90 ranger no balls

So I have a '90 ranger 2.9 junk and it has absolutely no power, I am at altitude(6000 feet) but my 87 2.3 ranger on bigger tires had way more power. I've checked everything I can think of. Timing with the spout unplugged The fuel pressure regulator Map, iac temp sensor.. New cap, rotor...
  13. nesralyrrej

1987 bronco full size no power

So I have a bronco with a swapped in 351 Out of a88 bronco fuel injected. It's giving me trouble right now that's where used to not kick on the fuel pump and I found the the Eec relay and the fuel pump relay were both corroded to shit. I bought new relays and connectors and soldered them in but...
  14. nesralyrrej

completely guttless AND terrible mpg

so its a 1990 ranger 2.9 obviously lol it has no power, like cant carry its self up a hill in fourth gear at 55. I do have slightly oversized tires, but its done this since I got it. and I had an '87 ranger 2.3 on bigger tires and it could easily pull its selp up the same hill in 5th. the...
  15. nesralyrrej

4.0 distributor swap

Hey guys, been a while since my last post, have my a ranger with tired 2.9 into it and I want to put a 4.0 into it, but I don't want to go into all the trouble of swapping all of the harnesses, so I figure I could swap the dizzy from the 2.9 to the 4.0 and keep my harness the same, any ideas? Is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad