• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Naddanme

1. For Sale 1993 Ranger 4x4 Doubler

Biggest thing would be the doubler. But I’d like to go to 4.56 gears at some point. I’m running 4.10 with front locker and rear torsen lsd on a stock front 35 and a 31 spline rear axle. So maybe the gearing also. I have a skyjacker 6” lift but have been researching switching to the Xj springs to...
  2. For Sale 1993 Ranger 4x4 Doubler

Solid looking truck. I really don’t need another Ranger but if you decide to part it out I’d be interested is several parts. Good luck.
  3. Bucket seats from 95 ranger

The factory slides I’m keeping the after market ones are just generic slides that don’t fit a ranger with out a lot of modification.
  4. 130 amp alternator for 95 4.0

Thanks I’ll check them out.
  5. 130 amp alternator for 95 4.0

I know there are several tech articles about this in the library. But, I can’t find a place that says what years and motors have a direct replacement 130 amp and which need modified. If someone could point me I the right direction I would appreciate it. Plus I’m not sure what 130 amp to get I...
  6. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Took out the radio a few weeks back. Just getting around to building a box to make it into a cubby. It will be so nice to have a place to put my phone and wallet with out fighting with the arm rest every time. 🙂
  7. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Fixed a power steering leak and did some cleaning. Didn’t get much done because I ended up going into work for 6 hrs.
  8. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I went from this to this but had to fix this in between but now I’m like this
  9. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Well I feel better I thought he was a caregiver for an old guy name Floyd
  10. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I spend about 2-3 months a year in a Holiday inn. I spend most of my free time when I’m there planning my next camping trip lol.
  11. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

true story :haha:
  12. Bucket seats from 95 ranger

Yea that should work I’ll make sure they’re ready to go.
  13. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Sharp looking truck. It’s funny I’m running tactik Jeep rims on my 95 step side ranger too just different style.