• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by nacanitihs

1. nacanitihs

what 4.0s can i put in my 94 ranger?

can i just put any year 4.0L in my 94 ranger or do i need a specific year? i have found a fer from 2000-2001 rangers. could i just swap these in or do i need the harness? or do i have to get like a 94-97? thanx
  2. nacanitihs

wheel/hub questions

ok so i have a 94 ranger 4x4. i had bought some 2004 5 spoke ranger wheels the 16". but my stock hubs are too large and the fronts wont fit. is there a way to get smaller hubs or is there any way to get these to fit? if not i guess ill have to sell them. any help is appreciated. thanx
  3. nacanitihs

body mount help! need asap

ok im tryin to do my bodymounts and this is turning into more of a pita that i thought it would have been. ok does anyone know the proper location for each mount? one is shot and fat and the other 2 are the same width but one is tall and one is short.. i think the short fat one goes in the...
  4. nacanitihs

31" tires ??

ok can i fit 31x10.5-15 on my ranger w/o a lift? i can get some on the cheap and would really like to know. if i can fit them. looks like there is a lot of room with my 29s (235/75/15). plus im puttin new poly body bushings on too.
  5. nacanitihs

how to fix the 4.0 tick??

ok so i have a 94 ranger w/ the 4.0 4x4. now the engine ticks. i kno its a common problem but i would like to kno how to fix it. it comes and goes while the engine is running. but when its hot i can barely hear it. what is causing it to tick like this? i kno its valve train related. could it...
  6. nacanitihs

Just bought a new (to me) ranger. i have some questions.

ok so i just bought a ranger the other day. its a 1994 XLT 4x4 4.0 auto. it is stock and has basically every option. the only one i can think that it doesnt have is fog lights. it does have high mileage tho. 262k eeek (thats what the odo says but who know if the motor has been replaced or not.)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad