• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mustangs791

1. mustangs791

94 2.3 ignition problems

I have posted on this before with no avail. If anyone will help i would appreciate it, i have a 94 ranger 2.3 with the dual coil packs, i bought it with the second coil pack not firing( since it is designed to start on one pack and then the other kicks in, this never happened) i replaced the...
  2. mustangs791

94 2.3 igniton module issues

i bought a 94 4cyl 5 speed ranger for really cheap and it didn't run right. I had the codes checked and it brought up egr valve(fixed it), power steering pressure switch(not fixed but thinks it's unrelated), and coil pack fail. I have replaced both packs numerous times with junk yard ones and no...
  3. mustangs791

Removing manual hubs

I found an explorer at the bone yard with manual hubs already converted, i have been having numerous problems with my auto hubs, i took the shell off the manuals, what is needed to get all the components off of the explorer so i can put them on my ranger??? o and the explorer is a 93, i have a...
  4. mustangs791

94 ranger 4x4 problem

I have a 94 ranger stx 4.0L AT. i bought this with the 4x4 not working, i cleaned the plug under the truck on the tcase and it worked for 2 days then quit again, ive checked fuses, replaced the switch in the dash. The 4x4 light on switch and dash say it is on and will not go away, i have had it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad