• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Muddycowboy

1. Muddycowboy

Favorite guns to shoot?

I like to take my Savage model 11 1000 yards plus. If that dont cut it the sks full auto will lol.
  2. Muddycowboy

Bought ammo last night. Need a few more guns.

I got my wife an XD-9 for the range and a taurus TCP 380 for CC, because after 50 round no one likes a small 380 as much as when they did started that day. Lol. Ive heard good things about taurus, ruger, and S&W .380's. Another good size CC system is keltecs pf-9, single stack 9mm.
  3. Muddycowboy

new muffler for my 4.0

Alright guys going to summit racing today for a new muffler for my 02. Im thinking of switching from a flowma x40 to a dynomax or magnaflow. But not sure which would be better. U can see my current set up in my sig. Thanks for any info!
  4. Muddycowboy

passed my test and got a new company ride

finally took my CDL test the other day, after passing my work gave me an 07 pete to start driving. i think that flat bed would look pretty good taking a few rangers to the bogs lol.
  5. Muddycowboy

SAS axle chioce

ok thanks i'll keep that in mind if i go look at them.
  6. Muddycowboy

SAS axle chioce

was your price for a set
  7. Muddycowboy

SAS axle chioce

looking at a couple D44's on craigslist found one out of a 72 bronco w/traclok,3.50 gears for $200 pics below And another seller has one is out of (older ford truck) this one is a high pinion and comes with a 9 inch and both were sand blasted and painted but that all i know about them ...
  8. Muddycowboy

boost fooler

any one ever mess with a DIY boost fooler on a vaccum WG 6.5?
  9. Muddycowboy

D44 from IH Scout

found a dana 44 from an IH scout the guy emailed me some pics of it and it all looks good except i cant tell wether its a ride or left side diff, im not sure if the scouts wee sprung over or sprung under.help guys lol. here's the pics
  10. Muddycowboy

What caliber handgun should I get?

72 ounces unloaded thats alot of gun
  11. Muddycowboy

vented barrel and six round cylinder with the six inch barrel, seven rounds with the three inch barrel.
  12. Muddycowboy

:icon_rofl:raging judge video
  13. Muddycowboy

i saw its not suppose to come out till summer wtf i want one.
  14. Muddycowboy

thats awesome and they changed it to a six round cylinder. dang kinda wanna trade my judge in now.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad