• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by MrTachyon

1. MrTachyon

My 94 Ranger 2WD

I forgot to update this but a few months ago I added some aftermarket fog lights to my truck. They only cost me $30 and my dad helped me install them.
  2. MrTachyon

My 94 Ranger 2WD

Tonight I did the 06+ mirror swap to my truck. The manual mirrors plus shipping cost me less then $50. Here are some before pics. And here are some after pics.
  3. MrTachyon

My 94 Ranger 2WD

This weekend I decided to lift my truck 2" and get some bigger rim + tires. The truck used to have 205/75R14's on it. I found some used 15" rims that were in good shape and got new 235/75R15 tires. The 2" lift uses Add-A-Leaf springs in the back and coil spacers in the front. Here are some...
  4. MrTachyon

My 94 Ranger 2WD

Over the summer I decided to take the pinstripes off because I didn't like the way that they looked. A little over a month ago I also got some decals to cover up the Ford symbols. Then after that, I decided to get an American Flag Tailgate net.
  5. MrTachyon

My 94 Ranger 2WD

Hi, I'm new to this site. I will keep a running record of all the mods that I do to my ranger on this forum. Here is a picture of my truck the day that I got it. That was a little over a year ago.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad