• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mpreece

1. Fuel line repair

I'm in the middle of a frame repair on my 98 Ranger took the bed off and in the process of dropping the tank off, the spring lock fitting from the tank to the filter was a pain in the butt getting lose.. When I did get it lose I messed up the hose that goes from the fitting to the metal end of...
  2. Half of my gauge lights are not working??

I just bought a 98 Ranger and only the lights on the right side of my gauges are working? Any thoughts why only one side is working? Is it an easy fix?
  3. Hello again from Kentucky

I have actually been here for a while , but it must kick you off if you dont log in from time to time. I call Canada, Ky home, have a very understanding wife. three kids and four grandkids, so yes I have been in the Ranger business for a while! I have owned several Rangers including a new for 87...
  4. 2006 STX Ranger.. Rare?

I have owned a 06 black single cab STX about four years now and I noticed that there wasnt many of these trucks for sale online and I have only noticed two more on the road in my area, and both of those were extended cabs. I called Ford and the lady told me that there were only somewhere between...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad