• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by MPRanger

1. MPRanger

Soo....this week sucked the big one...

Ha. I broke my fibula at the ankle last week playing softball. That was last Tuesday I just had surgery on it two days ago (Tuesday) and now it hurts worse than it did when I broke it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MPRanger

sup guys, hunting coyotes in cedar city utah

Well with all this advice be sure and let us know how you did. Be sure and post pics of your kill.
  3. MPRanger

No not calling you a city boy at all. I don't know you. Just saying that was how good his advice is.
  4. MPRanger

Who here likes the AR platform?

Yeah. I don't expect to ever get one like that again.
  5. MPRanger

Who here likes the AR platform?

[/IMG] I don't like the AR platform at all either angry. lol
  6. MPRanger

Crawlin that's pretty good advice. I didn't know how experienced or inexperienced the OP is at hunting but I think that could get even the most stubborn city boys to bag one.
  7. MPRanger

Nice choice 88. Bronco you definitely don't want or need to use a rifle that big if you want to actually sell the pelt which is the only reason to go hunting for coyotes. IMO I would not use anything bigger than a .243, as I said in a pervious post, with around an 80 grain or less bullet.
  8. MPRanger

Early morning works too. I just said that because they are most active at night. You can also go during the day as well. I don't know how many I've shot after sitting in a deer stand for eight hours. Something's going to die. Low and behold a lone coyote. Bang $60 dollars richer.
  9. MPRanger

Anyways back to the purpose of this post. Go on a moon lit night so you can see them. Now you'll have to do the research to see what is legal in your state. I use an electronic call with the recording of a dying rabbit and spray fox urine some where away from where you're at and you can also...
  10. MPRanger

"Sup" is the past tense of "sip".
  11. MPRanger

How to tell if I have trac-lock or not

OK...so I've been searching for answers on this for about two days now and can't seem to find anything even called a ford dealer and they could only tell me that it had 4.10's in it but nothing about Trac-lock. So now to the point of this post: Is there anyway to tell if my truck has the...
  12. MPRanger

MagnaFlow Muffler

Last Tuesday I had a local shop install a (see title) and also ran a custom tailpipe and man does it sound awesome. It has that perfect balance of low rumble at idle but when you step on the gas it really comes alive. I've had several people say that it sounds like a V8. Running 75 on the...
  13. MPRanger

Just Another FNG!!!

Hello to all. I recently purchased a 2005 Ranger Supercab 4x4 after driving a Mazda CX-7 for about two years. (So glad to be back in a vehicle I can actually use!!!) I was doing some research on some mods that I could do and every search engine had this forum in the top five results everytime...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad