• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by michael13579

1. michael13579

help with body lift! need some help quick!

ok so heres the scenario. i want to do a body lift on my 86 ranger supercab 4x4. my moms bf whos garage im using one day decided to cut 2x4 steel square stock and i think its like 1/8th or 1/16th inch wall. not sure. anyway. he wants to put it up and down (4 inch lift) and cut the steering and...
  2. michael13579

Questions, Making sure im doing everything right!

Hey everyone. Im currently doing an axle swap. I bought a 94 ranger from a guy and am swapping the dana 35 out for my dana 28 ttb and am swapping the 7.5 from mine out for what im pretty sure is an 8.8 (checked out the tech library) now my questions are as follows: I know i have to shorten the...
  3. michael13579

New member, Need help ASAP!!

Hey everyone. the Names michael. you can call me mike, michael, mikey, or even dbag haha. ok on to business. i just purchased an 86 ford ranger supercab 4wd. the front u joints are gone, seals are shot. ball joints are terrible. i bought the stuff to fix the d28. got into it and decided its...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad