• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by meroyboy

1. power locks

just bought a 1999 ranger xlt 4x4.power locks wont work,just hear a clicking noise,not sure what it is,any ideas guy,thank for info.
  2. squeaky truck

:dunno:hey guy,bought a 99 ranger 4x4 a couple of weeks ago.has alot of miles on it,power steering was so noisely that u could'nt hear any thing else,fix that with a a 79 ford pump swap.now i can the squeaks as i drive or turn ect""anyone got any clues to what this is??.any help would be...
  3. ranger pump swap

I read a athing that ranger44 did about swaping a power steering pump on a ford ranger,using a 79 ford t-bird pump,sure would like to ask him a question,or anybody who might have done the swap" please get in touch with me,can't handle that freakin noise anymore, thank u all,waiting ,well ike in...
  4. ranger pump whineing bad

hey guys,i hear that u can swap out your ranger pump and get rid of the horrible noise,have a 1999 ford ranger-xlt with the 4.0 engine,any help would be nice,catch u later,,,,,,rb:sad:
  5. new guy

hi guys,how is u all :annoyed:need help
  6. new guy

hi guys,just bought a 1999 ford ranger xlt,not a bad trk,but cant stand the power steering noise,was told it common,is this true, :dunno:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad