• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Maxsevich11

1. Front Bearing Adjustment 4X4

It keeps me on my toes) Anyway, thanks u for your answer.
  2. Front Bearing Adjustment 4X4

I tried to wipe the inner cages of the bearings (with which they touch the spindle) dry as well))
  3. Front Bearing Adjustment 4X4

I think you're misunderstanding me. I have manual hubs,1994 ranger 4wd. My question is, do I need to grease the spindle surface under the bearings seat's? The spindle itself is somewhat damaged from use, as it happens. The book says it should be a thin layer, knowledgeable people say it should...
  4. Front Bearing Adjustment 4X4

H Hi. Yesterday I tuned and greased the front wheel bearings, but did not grease the spindle surfaces where the bearings sit. Is this a mistake and needs to be redone, or is it normal? I even degreased the spindle surface.
  5. Issue with ticking from rebuilt 3.0

Its dont need any adjustment.
  6. Need help about wheel bearings 1994 ranger

Does this look like a normal grease pack?
  7. Issue with ticking from rebuilt 3.0

The smell of gasoline in the oil is normal if the car is mostly driven short distances. I have not noticed any problems with oil viscosity due to this. I have tried 5w30\5w40\10w30\10w40 and the cold engine ticking has not disappeared.
  8. Need help about wheel bearings 1994 ranger

Thank you. So I don't have to worry about the spindle overheating and the wheels falling off)?
  9. Issue with ticking from rebuilt 3.0

I have a similar story. New lifters, new oil pump, but one lifter is "ticking" somewhere on cold. When the engine warms up the sound disappears. Changing lifters did not fix the problem , using oils of different viscosity - also. New oil pump did not change anything. When the engine cold , oil...
  10. Need help about wheel bearings 1994 ranger

Hello, guys. Please help me with a question. I have a 1994 4wd ranger. Yesterday I tuned and greased the front wheel bearings, but did not grease the spindle surfaces where the bearings sit. Is this a mistake and needs to be redone, or is it normal? I even degreased the spindle surface. Thank you.
  11. Need help with Mazda B3000 1994

A little update. Since I do not have a multimeter available, I checked again the errors as you wrote. There are only two errors, these are 565 and 159. When I disconnected the TPS, the engine did not work better. Looked at PCM, clearly did not see damaged or weakened capacitors. However, only 2...
  12. Need help with Mazda B3000 1994

I disconnected the temperature sensor on the running engine ( and connected after 3 sec) before I stopped it and started reading the error codes. Could that be why it showed an error with it?
  13. Need help with Mazda B3000 1994

Thank you very much for the comprehensive information) Now I'll be figuring it out using it. Thank you very much.
  14. Need help with Mazda B3000 1994

How do you think, if i buy brand new engine harness... Its a big deal? Something like this ..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad