• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mattman4494

1. Starting my Collection

Here they are together. Red one is 93
  2. 93 Ranger Dashboard Vent Replacement

For sure, I’ve got them listed online now actually. Wasn’t sure what would cross the selling/advertising line so I didn’t want to post any links.
  3. 93 Ranger Dashboard Vent Replacement

I use a FDM style 3d printer. The most common and basic type. The plastic filament typically comes in 1kg spools. Essentially a plastic wire that’s fed into the machine and melted then extruded
  4. 93 Ranger Dashboard Vent Replacement

The cost of plastic (PETG) is just under $3 for the whole assembly. ~136 grams of plastic used.
  5. 93 Ranger Dashboard Vent Replacement

Wanted to share something I’ve been working on recently. The old dashboard vents on my 93 ranger had seen better days. I figured junkyard options would be just as beat up so I decided to make my own. It was a super fun project learning how to design and 3d print functional parts that fit...
  6. Starting my Collection

I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say this forum has been invaluable for the knowledge it has provided over the years. Huge thanks to all who have contributed. A little about my rangers: My daily ranger is a 2001 3.0 with 312k miles. I picked it up in pretty rough shape with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad